This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
    4R-ALJ will be leaving for good tomorrow as ALK1205 to DUS from CMB. It was ferried to SIN a few days back for maintenance and returned to CMB again. Today it did it's final Engine Ground Run and now ready to leave the fleet tomorrow.
    ALJ is ready to depart.? 6F140D7C-B27E-4CF3-90D8-725ECAEA8554.png

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKWAVE View Post
      Manage to get some snaps. 3C5B2BFB-E460-4FBA-A885-00A4F0933E19.jpeg B3AA98D2-EDEC-4CAD-9D96-860224676B5B.jpeg

Comment

Manage to get some snaps.
        Bye bye ALJ!!! ?

Comment

Manage to get some snaps.
          Thanks Shockwave for the photos. Are SriLankan Airlines pilots ferrying ALJ to DUS?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post

Thanks Shockwave for the photos. Are SriLankan Airlines pilots ferrying ALJ to DUS?
            Yes. SriLankan Capt, First Officer and a Cruise Pilot. They'll return to CMB via ALK554. Good that ALJ is leaving. Gave lots of issues in maintenance.
            Haleef Ismail
            www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Rwandair

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by shashikalakshan View Post
                Rwandair
                omg ! I just can't believe my eyes ! Thanks for the photos Shashika!

am i correct more than one Rwandair aircraft visited Colombo Airport ? it looks like i can see B737 and B772?

Comment

Rwandair
                  Amazing to see Rwandair at CMB! Definitely one of the better and most underrated airlines in Africa

Hope they would consider to commence scheduled services in the future ... would be great to fly via Kigali
                  -Aaqib Hussain
                  (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                  www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post

Amazing to see Rwandair at CMB! Definitely one of the better and most underrated airlines in Africa

Hope they would consider to commence scheduled services in the future ... would be great to fly via Kigali
                    Rwandair
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post

omg ! I just can't believe my eyes ! Thanks for the photos Shashika!

am i correct more than one Rwandair aircraft visited Colombo Airport ? it looks like i can see B737 and B772?
                      No there's only one B737 I have seen

Comment

No there's only one B737 I have seen
                        Thanks.

Registration - 9XR-WR came to Colombo from Kigali via Nairobi. I think it was carrying 6 Sri Lankans from Rwanda to Sri Lanka.

Meanwhile, 30 from Oman, six from Maldives, 22 from Italy, one from Pakistan, six from Rwanda, four from Pakistan, 290 from India, six from Germany and 50 from UAE are expected to arrive in the country within the day.

Comment

• 4R-ALJ at Düsseldorf. Image credits to the original owner linked in the photo.

4R-ALJ. Airbus A330-243. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Last edited by Haleef; 01-01-2021, 11:12 AM.
                          Haleef Ismail
                          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Does anyone know which aircrafts in the SriLankan fleet are still in storage
                            Thanks.

Comment

Does anyone know which aircrafts in the SriLankan fleet are still in storage
                              Thanks.
                              Srilankan airlines still in storage aircrafts are all the A320 s and two A321neo(4R-ANC,4R-ANF) and one A330-243 (4RALC)

Comment

• Originally posted by flyB777W View Post

Srilankan airlines still in storage aircrafts are all the A320 s and two A321neo(4R-ANC,4R-ANF) and one A330-243 (4RALC)
                                Yes, looks like all the 330s are active except 4R-ALC. showing no flights since June '20, I​​​s it due to having technical problems?
                                ​​​​​​
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ULfan79; 01-01-2021, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X