Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its good to see Russian airline in Colombo. Is it B767-400? Fuselage looks longer than B767-300. How many time it visits Colombo per week?
    Your welcome
    Once a week only they are coming to cmb
    But good loads full flight

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      Thank you
      Nice video. Please tell us about UTair and your inflight experience?
      Well it is a no-frills airline with a fleet of 735s, 738s, 762s. It offers cheap and convenient flights to many Russian destinations and a few in Western and Eastern Europe. $35 for a 2hour flight was really good

Comment

Thank you
        Does UL currently serve daily to MCT?
        UL currently operates 5 Flights per week on their A320-200.
        They should increase to a daily flight and utilize their A330's mainly due to the high demand on the sector since both my flights to and from MCT were full, thus the sector has a huge potential for UL too
        -Aaqib Hussain
        (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
        www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by LankaFlyer View Post
          Your welcome
          Once a week only they are coming to cmb
          But good loads full flight
          I thought Royal Flight operates from Sheremetyevo (SVO) and Azur from Domodedovo (DME)

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
            I thought Royal Flight operates from Sheremetyevo (SVO) and Azur from Domodedovo (DME)
            According to Fr24, RL7564 flew from CMB to DME on the 13-Feb.

There is another Russian airline called "VIM" is serving Colombo with B777-200ER. So many movements of Russian tourists. Hope Aeroflot would consider flying direct flights to Colombo.

Comment

There is another Russian airline called "VIM" is serving Colombo with B777-200ER. So many movements of Russian tourists. Hope Aeroflot would consider flying direct flights to Colombo.
              Aeroflot already has a twice weekly A330 service to MLE, they should really consider restarting CMB

Comment

• Indigo flight which landed today in the morning

16805347_917550521715677_1459887809_o

16776048_917550378382358_1058030066_o

Comment

• I flown indigo last week from Bengalore to Chandigarh. This is my first experience of this airline. Very good service.

Comment

• My flightradar 24 pro app has stopped working working on my Android phone. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems. Or is it just me, In that case anyone know any solutions. Please help!!!

(I also tried re-installing it on my phone and that didn't work as well)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                      My flightradar 24 pro app has stopped working working on my Android phone. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems. Or is it just me, In that case anyone know any solutions. Please help!!!

(I also tried re-installing it on my phone and that didn't work as well)
                      No Map and Aircraft Icons? Is it the problem?? Are you using the paid version or the cracked version? It's commonly affected problem to all cracked flightradar24 pro apps on android. I think we should wait till next update comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
                        No Map and Aircraft Icons? Is it the problem?? Are you using the paid version or the cracked version? It's commonly affected problem to all cracked flightradar24 pro apps on android. I think we should wait till next update comes.
                        Yes that is exactly what the problem is. Like you said the server must be blocking the cracked users from accessing data. Let us hope that the next update would once again enable us to use this great app as an aviation enthusiast, Until then fingers crossed.

Comment

VIM Airlines operated today with an Airbus A332. Rego : VP-BDV
                          Attached Files

Comment

VIM Airlines operated today with an Airbus A332. Rego : VP-BDV
                            They recently got this A332....few more are on the way
                            24 business class and 228 economy class
                            Last edited by dilushasg-bdavi; 24-02-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• What happen?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by UL001 View Post
                                What happen?
                                When was this?

Comment

Working...
                                X