• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    guess the location of the airport

cmb - vcbi
    ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• what is the most busiest time at BIA ? I mean most number of grounded Aircrafts?

Comment

• Originally posted by srilankan1 View Post
        what is the most busiest time at bia ? I mean most number of grounded aircrafts?
        6pm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
          what is the most busiest time at BIA ? I mean most number of grounded Aircrafts?
          Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
          6pm?
          Normally on Mondays between 6pm and 7pm you can see approx 14 pax-aircrafts on ground at BIA. Around this time they can connect Middle East, South Asia flights with Far East flights. Don't you think early morning also busy at CMB?

kunming0-UL828

Comment

what is the most busiest time at BIA ? I mean most number of grounded Aircrafts?
            0600-0740hrs

Comment

• Is Japan Airlines coming from Sendai to Colombo today? According to airport.lk JAL operating to Colombo with a flight number JL8831.

JL8831

Comment

Is Japan Airlines coming from Sendai to Colombo today? According to airport.lk JAL operating to Colombo with a flight number JL8831.
                I feel like Japan Airlines might be able to hold up a permanent route from NRT to Colombo. They could also include MLE as a same plane service, just as Korean Air has been doing from ICN, and fairly successfully from what I can tell. I wonder what this particular flight is? A tourist charter? The Japanese government has their own fleet of planes for travel, so it would seem that this would be strictly civilian traffic. Anyone have an idea of what a/c type it is?

Comment

• What is this JAL flight out of CMB? It is JA707J (772) pax aircraft, not a Cargo one, came from Sendai, may be a tech stop for fuel.

Just saw the conversation in other forum page, and its heading to Entebbe from CMB and coming back on same route.
                  Last edited by CalgaryLankan; 04-12-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Is Japan Airlines coming from Sendai to Colombo today? According to airport.lk JAL operating to Colombo with a flight number JL8831.
                    There is another JAL flight due today from Entebbe, JL 8832 @ 19:15.
                    & JL 8832 to Sapporo @ 21.45, according to airport.lk

These look like Charter flights. Entebbe & Sapporo are domestic airports right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post

These look like Charter flights. Entebbe & Sapporo are domestic airports right ?
                      Entebbe is in Uganda -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                        Entebbe is in Uganda -.-
                        JL8831 flew from Narita -> Sendai -> Colombo -> Entebbe onboard B772 , aircraft rego : JA707J. I think this is a charter flight for a Contrail Project "Comprehensive Observation Network for trace gases by airliner". Not sure..

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post

JAL 777 just landed at cmb

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
                            JAL 777 just landed at cmb
                            Any pictures of JAL B772 from Colombo? Has anyone know why this flight operated via Sri Lanka?

Comment

I thinks its morning 05-08 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                                Yes, I am flying in the second flight to Tokyo operated by 4R-ALL on the 10th of December Will get some good photos and by the way I have a cockpit seat for the Narita landing
                                Looking forward to see the pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X