Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First picture of 4R-MRD in SriLankan Livery in Air Sri Lanka Forum.

Pic is by MadrasSpotter. Sri Lankan Airlines's "Airbus A321-231" (4R-MRD) taxiing to terminal apron at MAA, inbound from Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo (CMB) as UL125.

Any update on re-registering 4R-MRD to 4R-ABS/ABT ?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      First picture of 4R-MRD in SriLankan Livery in Air Sri Lanka Forum.

Pic is by MadrasSpotter. Sri Lankan Airlines's "Airbus A321-231" (4R-MRD) taxiing to terminal apron at MAA, inbound from Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo (CMB) as UL125.

Any update on re-registering 4R-MRD to 4R-ABS/ABT ?
      In vain , the money spent on repainting!

Comment

• Originally posted by SKYBUCK729 View Post
        Jokers! They’re better off getting rid of MRC/MRD and MRE
        -Aaqib Hussain
        (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
        www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
          Jokers! They’re better off getting rid of MRC/MRD and MRE
          MRC is no longer in the UL fleet. The leases of MRD & MRE were extended during the cancellation of A350 order with Aercap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SKYBUCK729 View Post
            Looks like a cheap paint job... No UL logo in the engine cowling and no visit Sri Lanka under the belly? 😮🤐
            ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
              Looks like a cheap paint job... No UL logo in the engine cowling and no visit Sri Lanka under the belly? ����
              Another picture. credits:GB_NZ
              Does all the UL fleet have the visit Sri Lanka under the belly?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                Another picture. credits:GB_NZ
                Does all the UL fleet have the visit Sri Lanka under the belly?
                All the new 333s, and 321s have, also 1 332 4R-ALA got it. Other 332s and 320s don't.
                ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

MRC is no longer in the UL fleet. The leases of MRD & MRE were extended during the cancellation of A350 order with Aercap.
                  Wasn't aware of that, any idea when the extended leases expire?

A friend flew in from CJB a couple of days ago and said that MRE's cabin was tired and worn out and still in MJ Color schemes
                  -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• UL's Unprofitable Destination

Today's flight from CMB to GAN comprised of just 30pax! which meant that the Airbus A320-200 assigned on this sector (4R-MRE) as UL119 was flown 80% empty!

What an absolute waste!
                    -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

Wasn't aware of that, any idea when the extended leases expire?

A friend flew in from CJB a couple of days ago and said that MRE's cabin was tired and worn out and still in MJ Color schemes
                      Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                      Looks like a cheap paint job... No UL logo in the engine cowling and no visit Sri Lanka under the belly? 😮🤐
                      I can notice UL didn't spend much on paintwork and interiors of MRD & MRE. Could it be because the extended leases expire within one or two years ?

Comment

Today's flight from CMB to GAN comprised of just 30pax! which meant that the Airbus A320-200 assigned on this sector (4R-MRE) as UL119 was flown 80% empty!

What an absolute waste!
                        Waste of money. UL is reducing the frequency of GAN flights from 4 to 3 weekly in Summber 2018. I think UL should terminate the GAN route. I wonder what's the pax load factor on UL's SEZ route ?

Comment

I can notice UL didn't spend much on paintwork and interiors of MRD & MRE. Could it be because the extended leases expire within one or two years ?
                          That makes sense....
                          ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

Waste of money. UL is reducing the frequency of GAN flights from 4 to 3 weekly in Summber 2018. I think UL should terminate the GAN route. I wonder what's the pax load factor on UL's SEZ route ?
                            In my opinion, It'd be more practical if they Terminate GAN.

Reducing it 3 rotations per week doesn't make scene, If so UL want to operate to GAN, wouldn't it be more feasible to run a twice or thrice weekly connection via MLE just like the way they flew through HRI when serving KUL and IXM?

From what I've heard , SEZ is performing okay, its just GAN and KMG which are yielding very heavy losses for UL
                            -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• Ul 604 to melbourne delayed abut 7 hours....!!

todays UL 604 to melbourne delayed by abut 6 hours!!! It flew passed me abut 2 hours ago.... does anyone know why??? Its pretty odd considering this flight normally flys on time...!!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by samitharox; 04-03-2018, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samitharox View Post
                                todays UL 604 to melbourne delayed by abut 6 hours!!! It flew passed me abut 2 hours ago.... does anyone know why??? Its pretty odd considering this flight normally flys on time...!!
                                UL flights have been delayed for past few days due to shortage aircraft. Which aircraft operated UL604 today?

Comment

Working...
                                X