Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the two Boeing 737BBJ aircraft at Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 after arrival on UL365 from CGK. Have pictures as well

Last edited by Haleef; 05-01-2017, 08:24 AM.
    Haleef Ismail
    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
      I saw the two Boeing 737BBJ aircraft at Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 after arrival on UL365 from CGK. Have pictures as well

Thanks ever so much and happy new year Haleef !!

I can see only one Air China B737BBJ. What is the B737 parked next to it? Any more pictures from CMB?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post

I can see only one Air China B737BBJ. What is the B737 parked next to it? Any more pictures from CMB?
        I got this picture at night
        Attached Files

Comment

Wishing you the very best as well for the New Year!

The other one's registration is B-5723, and I'm not sure of what Airlines it belongs to.. I do have pictures, I will post them later
          Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Some pics of ek cmb hkg sector... Premier service I think QR is better than EK
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Azamh; 06-01-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Wishing you the very best as well for the New Year!

The other one's registration is B-5723, and I'm not sure of what Airlines it belongs to.. I do have pictures, I will post them later
              Looking forward to see the pics.

Please tell us about your flight UL364/365. How is the passenger load on those flights? I'm not sure why UL reduced the frequency of flights to CGK from Daily to four weekly.

Comment

Looking forward to see the pics.

Please tell us about your flight UL364/365. How is the passenger load on those flights? I'm not sure why UL reduced the frequency of flights to CGK from Daily to four weekly.
                Flight was quite good! Passenger loads were a bit full on 364, and coming down on 365 on the 2nd Jan, the load wasn't much. Other than that everything was going smooth, along with decent food, but rough weather mostly during flight to CGK on 364.
                Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Bombardier global 5000 jet spotted flying low in Colombo, Afterwards it landed in RML. Also is SV operating flights to CMB using their leased B744 from Icelandic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
                    How many seats does A333 regional have ?
                    Saudia A330-343R have the seat config as 30 Business Class, 300 Guest Class. A333 regional are serving mainly short haul flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                      Also is SV operating flights to CMB using their leased B744 from Icelandic.
                      SV is currently flying leased B744 to CMB for umrah charter. SV's Colombo schedule flights are being operated with B772 and B773s.

Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                      Bombardier global 5000 jet spotted flying low in Colombo, Afterwards it landed in RML.
                      Do you know when it's landed in RML ? I found the below pic on net. It's RML.

Ratmalana

Comment

• I have a screenshot of the bombardier flight path from FR24 as well. It circled twice before it eventually landed in RML. Flight originated from CMB.

It landed at around 10:30am yesterday.

Comment

• Timelapse video of SriLankan 365 from Jakarta to Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 on SriLankan's A330-200, 4R-ALB. Takeoff from CGK and landing at VCBI included.

Last edited by Haleef; 07-01-2017, 01:45 PM.
                          Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                            I have a screenshot of the bombardier flight path from FR24 as well. It circled twice before it eventually landed in RML. Flight originated from CMB.

It landed at around 10:30am yesterday.
                            According to AASL, Business Jet Operations will be handled at RML between Jan and Apr 2017. It's due to resurfacing work for Colombo Airport runway.

Comment

Timelapse video of SriLankan 365 from Jakarta to Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 on SriLankan's A330-200, 4R-ALB. Takeoff from CGK and landing at VCBI included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht2eDnFsynw
                              Awesome video !! Thanks again for sharing with us.

What's the latest situation on the cabins of 4R-ALB ? It's looks like UL is flying 4 weekly A332/3 instead of daily A320/1 to Jakarta.

Comment

• CMB Disembarkation Tax

Just got some info that many passengers have had to pay LKR 3,500/- or equivalent as a disembarkation tax

Can anyone confirm this

Thanks
                                -Aaqib Hussain
                                (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                                www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

Working...
                                X