Plane Spotting & Flight Reports

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2053

Quote Originally Posted by LankaFlyer View Post
    Bye Bye 4R-ABK
    Thanks bro.. when it's going to leave colombo?

Wow! i didn't even know that Cebupacific flying colombo?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendib View Post
    Wow! i didn't even know that Cebupacific flying colombo?
    It was a charter flight bro

Blog Entries

Trip Report 014: Oman Air | Colombo to Muscat

Commencing 2017 with my Umrah Series, Flew WY374 to Muscat Operated by Oman Air's Boeing 737-900ER

Last edited by Aaqib; 29-01-2017 at 03:31 PM.

It was a charter flight bro
    Thanks LankaFlyer. Welcome to Air Sri Lanka Forum. When did you take these pictures? How does the KLM is doing on Colombo route? do you think they will continue flying in Summer 2017?

Blog Entries

Spotting at Colombo-Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB/VCBI)

With Colombo-Bandaranaike International Airport's Runway being closed for extension and overlaying and us passengers having to be at the airport at least 5 Hours prior to departure, managed to catch a few landings at CMB while waiting for my onward flight to Muscat through to Jeddah on Oman Air.

Featured Aircraft:
    Sri Lankan Airlines Airbus A330-200/Airbus A330-300/Airbus A320-200/Airbus A321
    Oman Air Boeing 737-900ER
    Turkish Airlines Airbus A330-300
    Korean Air Airbus A330-300

Recording Date: 15th January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    With Colombo-Bandaranaike International Airport's Runway being closed for extension and overlaying and us passengers having to be at the airport at least 5 Hours prior to departure, managed to catch a few landings at CMB while waiting for my onward flight to Muscat through to Jeddah on Oman Air.
    Thanks ever so much for sharing with us !!

Did you notice how much work work have been completed for runway resurfacing at CMB?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Thanks ever so much for sharing with us !!

Did you notice how much work work have been completed for runway resurfacing at CMB?
    My Pleasure mate,still got loads more to share!
    Well to be honest i didn't notice anything, apart from the long lines at immigration and disorientated passengers,everything else seemed to be unchanged

Thanks LankaFlyer. Welcome to Air Sri Lanka Forum. When did you take these pictures? How does the KLM is doing on Colombo route? do you think they will continue flying in Summer 2017?
    Actually when Iam on duty I have to pass this place. So when ever I see a big bird I capture it on my phone
    KL is currently operating a B787-Dreamliner on AMS -CMB route and the flights are almost full.
    Wait give me sometime I'll confirm it form the KLM staff and let you'll know

Aircraft Movements at Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport

Hope you like the pictures !!
    WOOOOOOOW Wonderful!!!! Bro keep it up, please keep posting. Will you??

KL is currently operating a B787-Dreamliner on AMS -CMB route and the flights are almost full.
    Interesting!!!

Actually when Iam on duty I have to pass this place. So when ever I see a big bird I capture it on my phone

KL is currently operating a B787.
    KLM is only seasonal.
    Terminating flights end March ......and starting again in October 2017-March '18.

Blog Entries

Trip Report 015: Oman Air | Muscat to Jeddah

Flying my onward connection to Jeddah Saudi Arabia from Muscat on Oman Air's state-of-the-art Boeing 737-800

Last edited by Aaqib; 03-02-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Trip Report 016: Oman Air | Jeddah to Muscat

Flying A40-BJ operated by Oman Air Boeing 737-800 and one the oldest aircraft currently in its fleet, from Jeddah to Muscat.
    Check it out!

My 9th consecutive Narrow bodied sector!and this time without IFE.
    (Await the 10th)
    Last edited by Aaqib; 04-02-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Thank you Aaqib ! Good video !

What do you think of inflight service onboard CMB-MCT-CMB sector? What is the passenger load factors for CMB-MCT-JED-MCT-CMB?

Blog Entries
    Thank you Aaqib ! Good video !

What do you think of inflight service onboard CMB-MCT-CMB sector? What is the passenger load factors for CMB-MCT-JED-MCT-CMB?
    Thanks Mate!
    As per the load factor all four sectors were all well above 90%,the in flight meals where pretty good for a full service carrier (better than UL of course) However the drawback was the fact that there was no IFE on my return sector JED-MCT-CMB since they where assigned on the older Boeing 737-800's.
    The onward sectors were much better with MCT-JED having Sri Lankan flight attendants which was quite a pleasant surprise.

The Big Three are on a league of their own and it will take more time for WY to catch up with them.

Blog Entries

Spotting at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED/OEJN)

Exclusive content from Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED/OEJN) while waiting for my flight Oman Air WY690 to Muscat.
    Images captured at the North Terminal at KAII

Parked Saudia Boeing 777's at JED

The majestic Saudia Boeing 747-400's (TF-AAH) operated by Air Atlanta Icelandic

Corendon Airlines Boeing 737-800 (TC-TJI) on arrival from Turkey

commercial photography locations

"Al-Jabriya"the last surviving Boeing 747-400 of Kuwait Airways (9K-ADE) preparing for its departure to Kuwait City (KWI)

A leased Onur Air Airbus A330-200 (TC-OCE) in Saudia white livery at JED

A few More leased Onur Air Airbus A330-200's (TC-OCG/TC-OCK and TC-OCI) in Saudia whites at Jeddah Airport,currently operated for the Kingdoms National Carrier

*Note TC-OCK was previously Registered as 4R-ALG and operated by Sri Lankan Airlines*

Air Cairo Airbus A320-200 (SU-PBX) preparing for departure to Cairo (CAI) as Air Cairo SM476

The Kingdoms LCC FlyNas Airbus A320-200 at Jeddah Airport

*Please note that these Images are not to be published/circulated elsewhere without prior consent, If approval is obtained, kindly give credit to Airsrilanka.org including the copyright holder *
    Last edited by Aaqib; 05-02-2017 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    Exclusive content from Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED/OEJN) while waiting for my flight Oman Air WY690 to Muscat.
    Images captured at the North Terminal at KAII
    Thanks for taking these shots !! Good Memories because some of the aircraft in the pictures are retiring from the fleet from this year . e.g. SV B777-200. May i know why does the most of the aircraft are loading/unloading the passengers at the remote apron at JED ? I thought JED have the boarding bridges.

I remember flying on CMB-KWI in May 2010 onboard KU362. The KU362 flight was operated by A310 (9K-ALC/Kazma). Interior was out of date but the cabin crew were nice and friendly . By the way the flight was landed at KWI in the mid morning and it was terribly hot weather in Kuwait but the flight was parked at the remote apron at the far end, even when the have a vacant boarding bridges. Unfortunately 9K-ALC was stored at ROW in Aug 2016

Pictures : http://www.airsrilanka.org/showthrea...full=1#post688

I have plans to fly from Europe to CMB via JED onboard SV. Transit time at JED is 6 hours . What's your opinion about JED for transit ?