Plane Spotting & Flight Reports

News Headlines..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 106 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2107
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    To my extent, I think it will be an issue. They will be having a few display items as well for the visitors, and also it might be like last time. The whole airport will be used, and the runway will be used for the people to crossover from the Attidiya side to the other side. So I don't think they can land or takeoff during that time.
    Ah ok. Will they cancel their domestic flights from RML for first week of March? Do you think RML have enough space for expanding their airport tarmac for more planes to be parked? Its a good sign biz jets are using RML these days.

An unclear picture of the SriLankan A320neo.. Saw it on Instagram, so thought of sharing. Let's wait for good pictures from more spotters in the coming few weeks..

An unclear picture of the SriLankan A320neo.. Saw it on Instagram, so thought of sharing. Let's wait for good pictures from more spotters in the coming few weeks..

Haleef,

Thanks for the picture. 4R-ANA is now in Hamburg. This picture was taken in Toulouse and its too big for A320neo. Could be an A350 ? �� when does the picture was taken? I thought all three A350s had been painted in full white.

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Haleef,

Thanks for the picture. 4R-ANA is now in Hamburg. This picture was taken in Toulouse and its too big for A320neo. Could be an A350 ? �� when does the picture was taken? I thought all three A350s had been painted in full white.
    My bad.. According to photographer, this was taken in April 2016.. :/ Sorry for the false info..

Quote Originally Posted by Aaqib View Post
    Just spotted a Rusline Bombardier CRJ
    Well spotted ! She has a beautiful peacock logo in the tail !

Rusline CRJ1 operated as ZF7749/50 which is the flight number of the Azur Air flights to DME-CMB for past few weeks. What could be the reason Azur Air is using 50 seater aircraft instead of their usual B767.

Plane Spotting in Colombo Airport

A

B

C

D

E

F

H

I

J

K

Spookyflyer,

Awesome pictures ! Thanks for sharing them with us ! Are the two QR A340-600s and two EK B777-300s are parked there? when did you take these pictures ? where are you flying ? Which flight?

Few pictures taken at Ratmalana Airport will be uploaded soon..
    Last edited by Haleef; 12-01-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Pictures taken at Ratmalana Airport.
    ~Please do not re-upload anywhere else on the internet without permission.

Enjoy!!

Cessna Citation X

SLAF Y-12 on tow

Close-up of the nose of the Y-12

Antonov AN-32B

ExpoAir Fokker F27

Cessna 152 II - 4R-DRA.

Cessna Titan II
    Last edited by Haleef; 12-01-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Spookyflyer,

Awesome pictures ! Thanks for sharing them with us ! Are the two QR A340-600s and two EK B777-300s are parked there? when did you take these pictures ? where are you flying ? Which flight?
    Yep. Both QR and EK has to use remote gates because all the other gates with aero bridges are occupied as you can see from the photographs. I took this picture on 10th January 2017. Flying to BKK via MLE and DXB. Last picture was taken from EK652 (A6-ENX). The aircraft on the picture is A6-EPS which will be operated as EK349 (initially SIN - DXB via CMB because of the runway refurbishment CMB-SIN sector was cancelled) later that day.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
    Yep. Both QR and EK has to use remote gates because all the other gates with aero bridges are occupied as you can see from the photographs. I took this picture on 10th January 2017. Flying to BKK via MLE and DXB. Last picture was taken from EK652 (A6-ENX). The aircraft on the picture is A6-EPS which will be operated as EK349 (initially SIN - DXB via CMB because of the runway refurbishment CMB-SIN sector was cancelled) later that day.
    Coincidence! Two QR and Two EK are parked next to each other. CMB must be filled with many aircraft and I am sure aircraft parking will also be an issue this time.

Nice selection of destinations MLE, DXB & BKK. If you don't mind, may I know why you couldn't fly nonstop from CMB-BKK instead of long flight CMB-MLE-DXB-BKK. Is the CMB-BKK nonstop flights are full? I think EK operates around 6 daily flights on DXB-BKK and most of the EK flights on BKK route operated onboard A380. Did you get chance to fly on A380 this time?

Any idea about this?

Coincidence! Two QR and Two EK are parked next to each other. CMB must be filled with many aircraft and I am sure aircraft parking will also be an issue this time.

Nice selection of destinations MLE, DXB & BKK. If you don't mind, may I know why you couldn't fly nonstop from CMB-BKK instead of long flight CMB-MLE-DXB-BKK. Is the CMB-BKK nonstop flights are full? I think EK operates around 6 daily flights on DXB-BKK and most of the EK flights on BKK route operated onboard A380. Did you get chance to fly on A380 this time?
    CMB - BKK flights are full. Same goes for EK CMB -DXB sector. So my only option was CMB-MLE-DXB-BKK to be at BKK on 12th January. All EK flights between DXB-BKK operated by A380 except EK350 which is operated by Boeing 77W (Red eye flight). All EK A380s to BKK is also overbooked by a very significant amount (about 90% of the flight filled with connecting pax) so had to take B77W which turns out to be a full flight as well. I got the chance to fly the two class A380 last December from BKK to DXB.

Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    Any idea about this?
    Must be Chennai bound flight because the flight is UL121. Has it been diverted from CMB to HRI before heading to MAA ? Why?

Pictures taken at Ratmalana Airport.
    ~Please do not re-upload anywhere else on the internet without permission.

Enjoy!!
    Truly nice set of pictures. Thanks for sharing with us !

Any idea what is Expoair FK27 doing at Ratmalana? I thought it was leased to Pakistan or some other country.

Must be Chennai bound flight because the flight is UL121. Has it been diverted from CMB to HRI before heading to MAA ? Why?

It's in some sort of holding pattern

Yes, diverted to HRI after taking off from CMB at 07:47am.

Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post

It's in some sort of holding pattern
    And now it appears to be leaving the holding pattern at fl280 and heading for MAA

Sriwijaya B738 leaving HRI

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    Yes, diverted to HRI after taking off from CMB at 07:47am.

And now it appears to be leaving the holding pattern at fl280 and heading for MAA
    I can see also other flights like EK etc.. are still circling above tamil nadu and couldn't land the planes in MAA.

I can see also other flights are like EK etc.. circling above tamil nadu and couldn't land the planes in MAA.
    15510221056_4df9dc41fa_b