Plane Spotting & Flight Reports
Mobile View

News Headlines..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2155
    I saw the two Boeing 737BBJ aircraft at Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 after arrival on UL365 from CGK. Have pictures as well

Last edited by Haleef; 05-01-2017 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    I saw the two Boeing 737BBJ aircraft at Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 after arrival on UL365 from CGK. Have pictures as well

Thanks ever so much and happy new year Haleef !!

I can see only one Air China B737BBJ. What is the B737 parked next to it? Any more pictures from CMB?

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post

I can see only one Air China B737BBJ. What is the B737 parked next to it? Any more pictures from CMB?
    I got this picture at night
    Attached Images

Wishing you the very best as well for the New Year!

The other one's registration is B-5723, and I'm not sure of what Airlines it belongs to.. I do have pictures, I will post them later

Some pics of ek cmb hkg sector... Premier service I think QR is better than EK
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Azamh; 06-01-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Wishing you the very best as well for the New Year!

The other one's registration is B-5723, and I'm not sure of what Airlines it belongs to.. I do have pictures, I will post them later
    Looking forward to see the pics.

Please tell us about your flight UL364/365. How is the passenger load on those flights? I'm not sure why UL reduced the frequency of flights to CGK from Daily to four weekly.

Looking forward to see the pics.

Please tell us about your flight UL364/365. How is the passenger load on those flights? I'm not sure why UL reduced the frequency of flights to CGK from Daily to four weekly.
    Flight was quite good! Passenger loads were a bit full on 364, and coming down on 365 on the 2nd Jan, the load wasn't much. Other than that everything was going smooth, along with decent food, but rough weather mostly during flight to CGK on 364.

Bombardier global 5000 jet spotted flying low in Colombo, Afterwards it landed in RML. Also is SV operating flights to CMB using their leased B744 from Icelandic.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbird View Post
    How many seats does A333 regional have ?
    Saudia A330-343R have the seat config as 30 Business Class, 300 Guest Class. A333 regional are serving mainly short haul flights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach3 View Post
    Also is SV operating flights to CMB using their leased B744 from Icelandic.
    SV is currently flying leased B744 to CMB for umrah charter. SV's Colombo schedule flights are being operated with B772 and B773s.

Bombardier global 5000 jet spotted flying low in Colombo, Afterwards it landed in RML.
    Do you know when it's landed in RML ? I found the below pic on net. It's RML.

Ratmalana

I have a screenshot of the bombardier flight path from FR24 as well. It circled twice before it eventually landed in RML. Flight originated from CMB.

It landed at around 10:30am yesterday.

Timelapse video of SriLankan 365 from Jakarta to Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 on SriLankan's A330-200, 4R-ALB. Takeoff from CGK and landing at VCBI included.

Last edited by Haleef; 07-01-2017 at 02:45 PM.

I have a screenshot of the bombardier flight path from FR24 as well. It circled twice before it eventually landed in RML. Flight originated from CMB.

It landed at around 10:30am yesterday.
    According to AASL, Business Jet Operations will be handled at RML between Jan and Apr 2017. It's due to resurfacing work for Colombo Airport runway.

Timelapse video of SriLankan 365 from Jakarta to Colombo on the 2nd of January 2017 on SriLankan's A330-200, 4R-ALB. Takeoff from CGK and landing at VCBI included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht2eDnFsynw
    Awesome video !! Thanks again for sharing with us.

What's the latest situation on the cabins of 4R-ALB ? It's looks like UL is flying 4 weekly A332/3 instead of daily A320/1 to Jakarta.

Blog Entries

CMB Disembarkation Tax

Just got some info that many passengers have had to pay LKR 3,500/- or equivalent as a disembarkation tax

Can anyone confirm this

Thanks

Awesome video !! Thanks again for sharing with us.

What's the latest situation on the cabins of 4R-ALB ? It's looks like UL is flying 4 weekly A332/3 instead of daily A320/1 to Jakarta.
    Your welcome! Nothing much, but it looks like the Cabin on ALA, with refurbished seats, etc. Mostly A332 is flying to Jakarta than the A320/1..

Saw 2 business jets parked at Ratmalana today morning. One was the same Bombardier Global Express 5000 that was spotted a few days back by spotters, and I think the other was a Learjet. Both white colored. Will try to get pictures of them both if possible. Since Ratmalana is handling business jets for some period of time, wonder where will they send them to during the first few weeks of March, as the Sri Lanka Air Force will be celebrating their 66th Anniversary with air displays and also visitor attractions. Probably HRI will handle these for those few days I guess?

Saw 2 business jets parked at Ratmalana today morning. One was the same Bombardier Global Express 5000 that was spotted a few days back by spotters, and I think the other was a Learjet. Both white colored. Will try to get pictures of them both if possible. Since Ratmalana is handling business jets for some period of time, wonder where will they send them to during the first few weeks of March, as the Sri Lanka Air Force will be celebrating their 66th Anniversary with air displays and also visitor attractions. Probably HRI will handle these for those few days I guess?
    Do you think it will be a limited parking issue and security issue for parking biz jet in RML during Air Force ceremony?

Mostly these business jets are carrying visitor to Colombo area. Taking the business jet to HRI would cause unnecessary time for them, so they will avoid visiting Colombo for the first week of March or they may try to get approval to park in VCBI until Air Force ceremony complete.

Do you think it will be a limited parking issue and security issue for parking biz jet in RML during Air Force ceremony?

Mostly these business jets are carrying visitor to Colombo area. Taking the business jet to HRI would cause unnecessary time for them, so they will avoid visiting Colombo for the first week of March or they may try to get approval to park in VCBI until Air Force ceremony complete.
    To my extent, I think it will be an issue. They will be having a few display items as well for the visitors, and also it might be like last time. The whole airport will be used, and the runway will be used for the people to crossover from the Attidiya side to the other side. So I don't think they can land or takeoff during that time.

Blog Entries

Rusline Bombardier CRJ-100ER spotted at CMB

Just spotted a Rusline Bombardier CRJ-100ER at CMB which according to FR24 flew in from Moscow-Domodedovo (DME) this morning

Any idea why its here?
    commercial photography locations