This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    Last month I made a small spotting tour tru Europe.
    First stopp was Madrid.
    AeroMexico Boeing 777-2Q8(ER) N776AM

Euro Atlantic Airways Boeing 767-383(ER) CS-TLO

Iberia Airbus A319-111 EC-HKO

easyJet Airbus A319-111 G-EZFD

Norwegian Air Shuttle Boeing 737-8JP LN-DYJ Georg Brandes

Air Europa Airbus A330-202 EC-JQG Estepona-Costa del Sol

AerolĂ­neas Argentinas Airbus A340-313X LV-CSX
    Last edited by EK056; 17-05-2015, 12:06 PM.
    greeting Klaus

Comment

• Amba Sevana restaurant near the lagoon is a perfect spot for plane spotting, unfortunately i was there yesterday just before sun down. I managed to take two pictures before it got dark.

EK B777-300ER takeoff from Rwy 22
      Bandaranaike International Airport

UL A332 takeoff from Rwy22

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
        Amba Sevana restaurant near the lagoon is a perfect spot for plane spotting, unfortunately i was there yesterday just before sun down. I managed to take two pictures before it got dark.
        Thanks for the info & pics ! Hope to take some plane pictures when i visit this restaurant. Which lense focus length did you use?

Originally posted by EK056 View Post
        Hi
        Last month I made a small spotting tour tru Europe.
        First stopp was Madrid.

AerolĂ­neas Argentinas Airbus A340-313X LV-CSX
        Beautiful pictures taken along with nice scenary !! Does Aerolineas Argentinas have plans to retire their A343s ? if i can recall it correctly they lately taken delivery of couple of A332s. I am a big fan of Aero Mexico livey. I remember i saw a Aero Mexico B767-200 with the old silver livery in LHR few years ago. Not sure Aero Mexico still coming to LHR ? I have plans to visit LHR to share my plane spotting pictures on this forum. Are you still in Spain ? I heard Madrid has five airport runways is it true? Shame LHR is currently restricted with two runways.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
          Thanks for the info & pics ! Hope to take some plane pictures when i visit this restaurant. Which lense focus length did you use?

Beautiful pictures taken along with nice scenary !! Does Aerolineas Argentinas have plans to retire their A343s ? if i can recall it correctly they lately taken delivery of couple of A332s. I am a big fan of Aero Mexico livey. I remember i saw a Aero Mexico B767-200 with the old silver livery in LHR few years ago. Not sure Aero Mexico still coming to LHR ? I have plans to visit LHR to share my plane spotting pictures on this forum. Are you still in Spain ? I heard Madrid has five airport runways is it true? Shame LHR is currently restricted with two runways.
          Hi banuthev.
          I am back to germany.
          About Aero Mexico, I was 2 years ago in LHR and because they are still come with the B767.

Now the come with the B787.

About Madrid:
          They have four active runways.
          greeting Klaus

Comment

• Hallo,
            my second stop was Lisbon.
            In the morning i fly with easyJet to LIS ( is only 5o min's fly).

Some Photos from the Aircraft.
            TAAG Angola Airlines Boeing 777-3M2(ER) D2-TEG

Orbest Airbus A330-223 EI-EZL

White Airbus A310-304 CS-TQV

and now Photos from runway 03.
            TAP Portugal Airbus A330-202 CS-TOM

Primera Air Nordic Boeing 737-86N YL-PSH

Portugalia Airlines (PGA) Fokker 100 CS-TPA

Ryanair Boeing 737-8AS EI-DLW

Later the change the runway
            easyJet Airbus A320-214 G-EZUH

The TAP Portugal Airbus A319-111 CS-TTF bring me later back to Madrid.
            greeting Klaus

Comment

The first pic was taken with my phone and the second one was with a nikon cool pics p510, cant recall the focus length

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                Amba Sevana restaurant near the lagoon is a perfect spot for plane spotting, unfortunately i was there yesterday just before sun down. I managed to take two pictures before it got dark.

EK B777-300ER takeoff from Rwy 22

UL A332 takeoff from Rwy22
                Thanks man. this will very useful for Our spotting freaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                  Thanks man. this will very useful for Our spotting freaks.
                  Cheers!!

Comment

• Nice shots! Portugal is still on my list. Hope to go there later this year to spot TAP's A340's

Kind Regards
                    Yves

Comment

• Some more from Singapore - long distance snaps

C 130 of RSAF

C 130 of RSAF

C130 of RSAF

Comment

• Few more long distance pictures

Apache AH 64D LongBow, of RSAF

8 of the 20 are based in US, for training purposes.

CH 47 D of RSAF

6 CH 47s are based in Texas, and 4 assisted during Hurricane Katrina.

A Harpoon capable Fokker F50 MPA of RSAF

Another view of the Fokker F50 MPA

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
                          SQ stopped doing special liveries, post SQ 006, as the SQ006 was a special Economy class promotional livery I recall. Somebody possibly theorised that the special livery caused the bad karma for the plane or something like that, I think ..
                          Wow!! Today SQ A380 has appeared with a special livery. Not sure about the aft rego? But It's surprising me to see the special livery on the SQ aircraft after the SQ006 flight incident happened fifteen years ago. I can see "SG50" written on this A380 aft engine. Perhaps this special livery for celebrating Singapore 50th anniversary? What do you think of this livery? I liked it though

Comment

Wow!! Today SQ A380 has appeared with a special livery. Not sure about the aft rego? But It's surprising me to see the special livery on the SQ aircraft after the SQ006 flight incident happened fifteen years ago. I can see "SG50" written on this A380 aft engine. Perhaps this special livery for celebrating Singapore 50th anniversary? What do you think of this livery? I liked it though

Rumour has it that it is 9V-SKI

Comment

Perhaps this special livery for celebrating Singapore 50th anniversary? What do you think of this livery? I liked it though
                              That SG50 Logo is the "OFFICIAL" Logo for the 50the anniversary of Singapore's "Independence" - which is actually the separation from Malaysia, in 1965

The Official Logo is at https://www.singapore50.sg/

This being Singapore, the highly paid and efficient Civil Servants have standardised the Logo for the celebration. And like for "BRAND SINGAPORE" they have issued Brand usage guidelines, for the SG 50

Comment

• And sort of related

During the recent fireworks demo for the SEA Games, there was a Super Puma on Orbit, and later it turns out, it was positioned to take down any drones that may fly into the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                                X