Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Any idea about the unmarked A330 there?

fb-pic
    haha that's easy.. turkish airlines..

Comment

• Originally posted by ALK511 View Post
      haha that's easy.. turkish airlines..
      Yeah this picture was taken from the Turkish Airlines aircraft. But I want to know the name the aircraft painted in white and parked in the airbridge with Emirates B777.

fb-pic

Comment

• Originally posted by sfernando34 View Post
        fb-pic
        any idea when this pic was taken? normally we put only scheduled airliners to the aerobridges.. so my guess is it's an Air Asia flight. they sometimes come with unmarked A330s

Comment

• SQ - B777

Comment

Yeah this picture was taken from the Turkish Airlines aircraft. But I want to know the name the aircraft painted in white and parked in the airbridge with Emirates B777.

fb-pic
            That seems likely. Wikipedia talks about a charter airline from Ukraine called Windrose Airlines flying to CMB on a "Seasonal Charter"... I thought for a moment it could be that, as it says their sole long haul aircraft is an Airbus A330. They have a fairly interesting color scheme though.. has anyone ever seen this plane?

Comment

• Thought of sharing this:

Srilankan Airlines Airbus A330 at VCBI (Bandaranaike International Airport)

Srilankan Airlines Airbus A330 (4R-ALL) pushback, engine startup and taxiing at VCBI (Bandaranaike International Airport) on 11/11/2014. This is the new Airb...

Comment

• Srilankan Airlines Airbus A321 at VCBI (Bandaranaike International Airport)

Srilankan Airlines Airbus A321 (4R-ABQ) pushback, engine startup and taxiing at VCBI (Bandaranaike International Airport) on 11/11/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by 88gee View Post
                  best possible way is to get some one inside from Aviation authority. Last year I went to AF base and did some photos from that end . but that is something very very strictly prohibited action , but they allowed me to publish only civil aviation photos n not to publish any AF related photos .
                  Hi all,

I contacted somebody from the Sri Lanka CAA to get an approval for taking pictures. They told me to ask permission to 'D/D ANS Department CAA'. Anybody who knows what 'D/D ANS' stands for? Anybody with an e-mail address?

Kind regards,
                  Yves Engels

Kind Regards
                  Yves

Comment

• Originally posted by yengels View Post
                    Hi all,

I contacted somebody from the Sri Lanka CAA to get an approval for taking pictures. They told me to ask permission to 'D/D ANS Department CAA'. Anybody who knows what 'D/D ANS' stands for? Anybody with an e-mail address?

Kind regards,
                    Yves Engels
                    Most probably DD means Deputy Director. No clue about ANS ...

Comment

Hi all,

Kind regards,
                      Yves Engels
                      Im guessing according to their web site http://www.caa.lk/index.php?option=c...id=740&lang=en
                      DD ANS may be Deputy Director/ Aerodromes & Navigation Services. His details are below.

Mr. Ranjith Perera Act. Deputy Director/ Aerodromes & Navigation Services Fax No: +94 11 2304645
                      Direct Line Thr:PABX: +94 11 2358910 (Ext.) 910
                      E-mail: ddans@caa.lk

Comment

• Thx!!

Kind regards,
                        Yves Engels

Kind Regards
                        Yves

Comment

Thx!!

Kind regards,
                          Yves Engels
                          We are looking forward to seeing your World Aviation Pictures on our forum.

Comment

We are looking forward to seeing your World Aviation Pictures on our forum.
                            Hope to post some from Sri Lanka next summer .

But as requested, I will try to post some of the special items I spot at the places I go to.

In February, After a 2 month course on the E-190/195, I found it was time to do my first trip of the year. So I went to AMS.

Eurolot stopped all operations yesterday, so I was very happy with this one:

As I also do stored aircraft, I paid another visit to Wetteren, Belgium where there is a B707 and T-33 stored.

And a few from DUS:

Built in 1962:

Kind regards,
                            Yves
                            Last edited by yengels; 01-04-2015, 09:47 AM.

Kind Regards
                            Yves

Comment

fb-pic
                              Originally posted by sfernando34 View Post
                              That seems likely. Wikipedia talks about a charter airline from Ukraine called Windrose Airlines flying to CMB on a "Seasonal Charter"... I thought for a moment it could be that, as it says their sole long haul aircraft is an Airbus A330. They have a fairly interesting color scheme though.. has anyone ever seen this plane?
                              When did you take this video?

This has to be A330-343 of AirAsiaX. Registration : 9M-XXM. One thing i didnt understand why D7 kept this plane in White livery for such a long time.

Comment

• In Spangdahlem, Germany, the USAF deployed 12 A-10C's due to the crisis in Ukraine. They are planned to stay there until August.
                                As these are the only A-10's in Europe, it gave me enough reasons to spend a day over there.
                                In total, I spotted 1x KC-135, 2x RCAF F-18's, 14 F-16's, 1x C-17 and 8 A-10's

Kind Regards
                                Yves

Comment

Working...
                                X