Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly recruited, Silkair B737 Boeing 737-8SA, delivered around 1st Week Feb !

And a Silkair A 320, one of those on the way out

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
      Singapore, A SQ 773W, on Short Final, with a slightly mismatched engine cowling

Singapore, Same SQ 773W ..
      Wondering why aircraft names doesn't appears on the SQ aircraft these days?

Singapore Airlines Aircraft naming

Airbus A300 - Superbus
      Airbus A310 - 3TEN
      Airbus A340-300 - Celestar
      Airbus A340-500 - Leadership
      Boeing 747-200B - Super B
      Boeing 747-300 - Big Top
      Boeing 747-400 - Megatop
      Boeing 777 - Jubilee

Any idea Which route SQ operated the concorde service? It looks like it's LHR

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
        Singapore Airlines Aircraft naming

Airbus A300 - Superbus
        Airbus A310 - 3TEN
        Airbus A340-300 - Celestar
        Airbus A340-500 - Leadership
        Boeing 747-200B - Super B
        Boeing 747-300 - Big Top
        Boeing 747-400 - Megatop
        Boeing 777 - Jubilee
        SQ stopped naming the planes, and the 340-500's were the last to be named, some Chinese belief I think .. now none of the planes have names.

And likewise SQ stopped doing special liveries, post SQ 006, as the SQ006 was a special Economy class promotional livery I recall. Somebody possibly theorised that the special livery caused the bad karma for the plane or something like that, I think ..

Picture from Wiki

Even for the Star Alliance planes, only recently they decided to paint the tails too in *A scheme, previously the tail still having thr Kris !

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
        Any idea Which route SQ operated the concorde service? It looks like it's LHR

The concorde was not a SQ plane, it was a BA plane, code-shared, with one side carrying the SQ logo and the other, BA logo

Till Friendly Malaysia claimed that the Malaysian' Fish were getting startled and the fishermen were losing out .. true story

Comment

• Apologies, the SQ 777 is a 777-200 ER I think, not a 773W

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
            Singapore, A SQ 773W, on Short Final, with a slightly mismatched engine cowling

Singapore, Same SQ 773W ..
            Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
            Apologies, the SQ 777 is a 777-200 ER I think, not a 773W
            What's a registration of this SQ B777-200 ?

SQ's 9V-SQI was ferried to Victoriaville for Storage on the 23/02/2015 ? Does this mean SQ has started retiring the B777-200 fleet?

Comment

What's a registration of this SQ B777-200 ?

SQ's 9V-SQI was ferried to Victoriaville for Storage on the 23/02/2015 ? Does this mean SQ has started retiring the B777-200 fleet?
              Boeing 777 - MSN 28529 - 9V-SRK

Best Flight Tracker: Live Tracking Maps, Flight Status, and Airport Delays for airline flights, private/GA flights, and airports.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Max, wow nice pictures !! where did you take these pictures ?

Originally posted by EK056 View Post
                    Hallo
                    Special paint from Europa.
                    Condor Boeing 767-330(ER) D-ABUE Janosh
                    Wow colour full aircraft!! full of nice pictures... looking forward to see more pictures. I wish you can come to Sri Lanka for plane spotting. Any chance condor flying back to Sri Lanka?

Comment

• Emirates Skycargo flying to Colombo !! Is it schedule flights?

emirates skycargo

Next Skycargo flight to Colombo planned on 13/3/2015. Arrival time : 09:10am.

Comment

• Some more, from MNL, a few months ago !

PR A320s, the lucky ones to get a air bridge !

A 5J 320 - the background is the Villamor Airbase with some PZL helicopters in the Pan !

Oil spill clean in progress !

A United 737-800, doing the Palau or Guam Run I guess, over the Piano Keys

Comment

• A PR 330, with the new Fishbone Shaped Business Class Seats !

the Marco Asia Maintenance area, with the new 321s, and a VS 330

Macro Asia with the Villamor Air Base with the PAF 130s .

Queue to The active ..

Comment

• Philippine Airforce’s Last Jet Fighter, A7 Corsair II yes, they have no fighters, since 1991 (seen at the Philippine Military Academy)

Apologies as the image seems upside down in this forum, though in the Photobucket it looks normal !!

gee, the A7 is right side up now
                            Last edited by ecureilx; 04-03-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Max, wow nice pictures !! where did you take these pictures ?
                              Hallo,
                              this Photo i make in FRA Ramptour.

Klaus
                              greeting Klaus

Comment

Max, wow nice pictures !! where did you take these pictures ?
                                Shared Pictures from flickr.com......

Comment

Working...
                                X