Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post in this forum, hope you all like it!
    Beast regards.
    Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinXWB View Post
      My first post in this forum, hope you all like it!
      Beast regards.
      Kevin
      A330-200, Rego. 4R-ALA. Location: Frankfurt, Germany
      Haleef Ismail
      www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinXWB View Post
        My first post in this forum, hope you all like it!
        Beast regards.
        Kevin
        Nice shot!! Thanks for posting.. looking forward to see more pictues !! It looks like your plane spotting location is very closed to the planes. is it Frankfurt? i can see lufthansa livery on the many aircrafts parked in the background. Srilankan use to fly Berlin in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
          Nice shot!! Thanks for posting.. looking forward to see more pictues !! It looks like your plane spotting location is very closed to the planes. is it Frankfurt? i can see lufthansa livery on the many aircrafts parked in the background. Srilankan use to fly Berlin in the past.
          Hi, yes this photo was taken at the spotters platform at the side of runway 18 at Frankfurt am Main International Airport, during a recent trip to the Netherlands, Germany and Italy.

Comment

• Hello everybody, I'm new to your forum. I'm 21 years old and am living in Toulouse which is in the south of France. I'm an aircraft electrician at Airbus on the A380 programme.

Here are 3 pictures taken from my trip to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in 2013 & 2014:

SriLankan Airlines Airbus A330-243 4R-ALJ by Quentin Bonnet - AeroWorldPictures, on Flickr

2014:

One World livery !!

Srilankan Airlines Airbus A330-243 4R-ALH by Quentin Bonnet - AeroWorldPictures, on Flickr

1600px on Flick'r

Srilankan Airlines Airbus A330-243 4R-ALH by Quentin Bonnet - AeroWorldPictures, on Flickr

Enjoy

Best Regards and Thanks for your invitation :-)

Quentin

PS: Do visit my Flick'r page ;-)
            Last edited by Aeroworld; 01-08-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AeroWorld View Post
              Hello everybody, I'm new to your forum. I'm 21 years old and am living in Toulouse which is in the south of France. I'm an aircraft electrician at Airbus on the A380 programme.
              We are much grateful for all the effort for posting the SriLankan Airlines pictures on our Air Sri Lanka Forum. Loved to see the pictures of brandnew A330-300s which are going to be delivered to SriLankan in October and December 2014.

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm new to your forum. I'm 21 years old and am living in Toulouse which is in the south of France. I'm an aircraft electrician at Airbus on the A380 programme.

Here are 3 pictures taken from my trip to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport in 2013 & 2014:
                Wow

Comment

Merci beacoup et bienvenue sur le nostre site d'aviation civile....

Comment

• Originally posted by AirCeylon View Post
                    Merci beacoup et bienvenue sur le nostre site d'aviation civile....
                    Vey nice photos

Comment

• Glad to have you here Aeroworld.

I had a visit to Toulouse few years ago. had a great time there.

Comment

• SriLankan landing at London Heathrow on 3-Aug-14, Sunday. Pictures by banuthev

Guess when 4R-ADE was delivered to SriLankan Airlines ?

Comment

• 4r-abg after paint job

Comment

• ADE was ex AOM... it was del some where in 2003/04??
                            ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• what will happen to ABG UL interior??
                              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                                ADE was ex AOM... it was del some where in 2003/04??
                                Delievered to UL , in OCT '03.

Comment

Working...
                                X