• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
    Awesome Shots buddy
    Thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by 88gee View Post
      Plane spotting at BIA

Bro what are they showing on the T.V... Which channel ? And when and What time ? Are they showing the Aircrafts there ?
      Haleef Ismail
      www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
        Thanks a lot Ghinthaka for this amazing photos.
        welcome bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
          Bro what are they showing on the T.V... Which channel ? And when and What time ? Are they showing the Aircrafts there ?
          rupavahini this sunday (27/04/2014) 8. am but the program is about SLAF not about BIA . i took these shots from AF Base

Comment

rupavahini this sunday (27/04/2014) 8. am but the program is about SLAF not about BIA . i took these shots from AF Base
            Oh okay Thanks
            Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Hi Guys

Got some happy news... ExpoAir's Fokker F27 (4R-EXK) which was in Indonesia has come back again to Ratmalana This was like about 3 or 4 years since it left to Indonesia from Sri Lanka !

I am very happy to see such an old aircraft back again in Sri Lanka ! She came in the morning I guess (30th April 2014)

So will it start services again ? Any idea.... ?
              Haleef Ismail

Comment

• never knew that NASA's B 747-100 ( Shuttle carrier ) been scrapped:/

( Have you ever seen a Boeing 747 moving down a highway? NASA's 747-100 has been traveling down Texas State Highway 3 this week to its new home at the Space Center Houston. The 747-100, built in 1970, was used by NASA to ferry the space shuttles.)
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Suresh Atapattu
                  With Lauren Stover, Director of Security at MIA.

Comment

never knew that NASA's B 747-100 ( Shuttle carrier ) been scrapped:/

( Have you ever seen a Boeing 747 moving down a highway? NASA's 747-100 has been traveling down Texas State Highway 3 this week to its new home at the Space Center Houston. The 747-100, built in 1970, was used by NASA to ferry the space shuttles.)
                    https://www.facebook.com/boeingstore
                    Thanks for sharing the news! Btw how many B747s are with NASA fleet for ferring the space shuttles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
                      Thanks for sharing the news! Btw how many B747s are with NASA fleet for ferring the space shuttles?
                      i will chk abt it frm Suresh aiya , as he is the official photographer of NASA lol

Comment

• this link will give u the program of "Sunday Ayubowan" which I did plan spotting at BIA . lot of my footage also been used in this program .( Highway / A/C Take off ) recorded from 600D - Canon. program is 2 hours so skip the irritating parts

Comment

yes we ( SLRC) is doing a program on this sunday 27.04.14 so did a pre shoot in the AF base . I was allowed to take my camera but not to publish the base photos .... all the credits must go to AF base commander and all for giving me this opportunity and as promised im not publishing any photo relating to AF
                          Guys any idea where to spot in bia ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Azamh View Post
                            Guys any idea where to spot in bia ..
                            There are some great places to spot BIA. but the thing is you have to get permission. if you can get permission I can show you the places.

Comment

• Do we know which A340 President took on China trip??
                              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• ^most probably -ADF or -ADG............ those r his favourite!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X