Plane Spotting & Flight Reports
Mobile View

News Headlines..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2155
    Yesterday 4R-ALL took president to Kathmandu for SAARC summit. Has anyone got pictures of 4R-ALL taken at Kathmandu?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendib View Post
    Yesterday 4R-ALL took president to Kathmandu for SAARC summit. Has anyone got pictures of 4R-ALL taken at Kathmandu?
    There were NEWS footage though

Quote Originally Posted by 88gee View Post
    There were NEWS footage though
    You can watch the news article on rupavahini news of 25th Nov. go to rupavahini.lk, click on the "watch last 48 hrs " link, select the date for Tuesday 25th & time 8-9pm.

4R-ALM when it was being made (Before getting her colour)

Photo found on Facebook

Guess the location of the airport

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    guess the location of the airport

cmb - vcbi

what is the most busiest time at BIA ? I mean most number of grounded Aircrafts?

Quote Originally Posted by srilankan1 View Post
    what is the most busiest time at bia ? I mean most number of grounded aircrafts?
    6pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Srilankan1 View Post
    what is the most busiest time at BIA ? I mean most number of grounded Aircrafts?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
    6pm?
    Normally on Mondays between 6pm and 7pm you can see approx 14 pax-aircrafts on ground at BIA. Around this time they can connect Middle East, South Asia flights with Far East flights. Don't you think early morning also busy at CMB?

kunming0-UL828

0600-0740hrs

Is Japan Airlines coming from Sendai to Colombo today? According to airport.lk JAL operating to Colombo with a flight number JL8831.

JL8831

Is Japan Airlines coming from Sendai to Colombo today? According to airport.lk JAL operating to Colombo with a flight number JL8831.
    I feel like Japan Airlines might be able to hold up a permanent route from NRT to Colombo. They could also include MLE as a same plane service, just as Korean Air has been doing from ICN, and fairly successfully from what I can tell. I wonder what this particular flight is? A tourist charter? The Japanese government has their own fleet of planes for travel, so it would seem that this would be strictly civilian traffic. Anyone have an idea of what a/c type it is?

What is this JAL flight out of CMB? It is JA707J (772) pax aircraft, not a Cargo one, came from Sendai, may be a tech stop for fuel.

http://fr24.com/JAL8831/4f732c0

Just saw the conversation in other forum page, and its heading to Entebbe from CMB and coming back on same route.
    Last edited by CalgaryLankan; 04-12-2014 at 10:26 PM.

There is another JAL flight due today from Entebbe, JL 8832 @ 19:15.
    & JL 8832 to Sapporo @ 21.45, according to airport.lk

These look like Charter flights. Entebbe & Sapporo are domestic airports right ?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonylk View Post

These look like Charter flights. Entebbe & Sapporo are domestic airports right ?
    Entebbe is in Uganda -.-

Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    Entebbe is in Uganda -.-
    JL8831 flew from Narita -> Sendai -> Colombo -> Entebbe onboard B772 , aircraft rego : JA707J. I think this is a charter flight for a Contrail Project "Comprehensive Observation Network for trace gases by airliner". Not sure..

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/jl8831

Quote Originally Posted by anthonylk View Post

JAL 777 just landed at cmb

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
    JAL 777 just landed at cmb
    Any pictures of JAL B772 from Colombo? Has anyone know why this flight operated via Sri Lanka?

I thinks its morning 05-08 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    Yes, I am flying in the second flight to Tokyo operated by 4R-ALL on the 10th of December Will get some good photos and by the way I have a cockpit seat for the Narita landing
    Looking forward to see the pictures!