X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    so r they gonna scrap TU-TAB in CMB????
    No no I don't think they re going to scrap it ....
    Haleef Ismail
    www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
      No no I don't think they re going to scrap it ....
      What's a point of paying the parking charge for the aircraft which can't fly. They probably can keep the aircraft in aircraft museum or in aircraft spectators gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
        You can take photos from Negombo Lagoon but you have to get permission to get closer to the runway! I took some shots couple of months back and they saw my camera and told me to delete it. So, it is better to get approval before taking some shots.
        In the picture, SriLankan Airlines A320 and A332 at Colombo Airport [CMB].. It looks like AASL still don't allow people to take pictures in the terminal and launges, as they have a "No Photos" sign on the window.

source : duelman

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
          In the picture, SriLankan Airlines A320 and A332 at Colombo Airport [CMB].. It looks like AASL still don't allow people to take pictures in the terminal and launges, as they have a "No Photos" sign on the window.

-

source : duelman
          Actually its a video cameras sign...:P so i think we can take still pics? LOL
          ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
            You can take photos from Negombo Lagoon but you have to get permission to get closer to the runway! I took some shots couple of months back and they saw my camera and told me to delete it. So, it is better to get approval before taking some shots.
            ancient laws and rules .. people don't need to take photos, if they want to take down something .. (no offense)

This kind of silly stuff must be stopped, so cops focus on more important stuff ..

Come to KUL or SIN, you will see a lot of photographers and enthusiasts parked with dozens and dozens of cameras, especially in SIN at the approach path the plane is just about 200 feet over your head, you could touch it with a stick (kidding..

Nobody cares ...

Comment

What's a point of paying the parking charge for the aircraft which can't fly. They probably can keep the aircraft in aircraft museum or in aircraft spectators gallery
              err .. more often, if there is some lease dispute, planes get stuck.. I suspect it is the same here too

Some Aircraft lessors are known to write off their loss, but come out smiling as they have run the lessee to ground ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
                ancient laws and rules .. people don't need to take photos, if they want to take down something .. (no offense)

This kind of silly stuff must be stopped, so cops focus on more important stuff ..

Come to KUL or SIN, you will see a lot of photographers and enthusiasts parked with dozens and dozens of cameras, especially in SIN at the approach path the plane is just about 200 feet over your head, you could touch it with a stick (kidding..

Nobody cares ...
                Exactly! FYI, you have to get permission to be this close to the runway!

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                  Actually its a video cameras sign...:P so i think we can take still pics? LOL
                  There is another sign beside that :P so, No Photos either.

Comment

• Bombardier C Series inaugural flight today; they call it a game changer.

Flight Tracker (en route flights, arrivals, departures, history) with live maps and aircraft photos

Comment

• London to Colombo Trip Pictures

On 11th Sep 2013, I flew from London Heathrow to Colombo on SriLankan Airlines, UL504, A332 (4R-ALJ). UL504 from London to Colombo, a 75% loaded flight. Most of the passengers are British Holiday makers and other Sri Lankan Nationals (VFR). My flight 504 was 1 hours late departure from London but it touched down ontime in Colombo. I enjoyed the inflight services.

I hope you guys like the CMB pictures!!

Comment

• I hope you guys like the CMB pictures!!
                        Wow
                        ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

• AirAsia X has launched flights to two new destinations on 28 September. From Kuala Lumpur (KUL) the airline has started operations to Colombo (CMB) in Sri Lanka, and Male (MLE) in the Maldives. However, the A330-operated flights are linked such that both destinations are served four times weekly, but on two of the four weekly flights the one destination is served via the other. In other words there are twice-weekly flights (Thursdays and Sundays) that operate Kuala Lumpur-Colombo-Male-Kuala Lumpur, and twice-weekly flights (Tuesdays and Fridays) that operate Kuala Lumpur-Male-Colombo-Kuala Lumpur. Competition on both routes is provided by Malaysia Airlines with daily flights, while SriLankan Airlines serves the Colombo route with twice-daily flights.
                          Any Pictures of Air Asia X from Colombo ?

Comment

Any Pictures of Air Asia X from Colombo ?
                            I got it from my mobile so, it's not that clear!

Comment

London to Colombo Flight, UL504, A330-200, 4R-ALJ, SriLankan Airlines - 11-Sep-2013, Wednesday

-
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -

Very nice shots! Got some pretty good catches in this one. Could see a QR Cargo 33X on the ramp, and it's nice to see the BA 772 there. Malaysia has now increased their frequency to twice a day to CMB, allowing a nice daylight catch of their 738. And for this season, Saudia has switched to 772s instead of 744s from RUH and JED to CMB. Any shots of Turkish or Korean A330s?

Comment

London to Colombo Flight, UL504, A330-200, 4R-ALJ, SriLankan Airlines - 11-Sep-2013, Wednesday

-
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -
                                -

wow Great pics Banu
                                ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

Comment

Working...
                                X