This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
    Livingston Airlines in __________ Ummm, Guys. Guess where is this airport?.. By the way, All the credits to Ken for sharing the picture..

I-LLAG was with BluePanorama airlines and I think she is not with them anymore.

Comment

• through the early morning fog in SriLanka in 2001.

Photo credits : Suresh Atapattu

Comment

• Hi,
        me and my cousin brother (Suresh Atapattu) wants to do a plane spotting shoot in BIA . we both are so much aviation lovers and also photographers , but we need to gain permission for that . if anybody can help us with this matter plz inform us the procedure .
        Tnx

Comment

• Originally posted by 88gee View Post
          Hi,
          me and my cousin brother (Suresh Atapattu) wants to do a plane spotting shoot in BIA . we both are so much aviation lovers and also photographers , but we need to gain permission for that . if anybody can help us with this matter plz inform us the procedure .
          Tnx
          Good to hear that bro.

There are not much quality photos from BIA. hope and wish you will able to do it some how.

Comment

• Fits Air IL18F.. Fits Air have plans to get couple of B737Fs to fleet to replace their ageing DC8, Ilushin and Antonov

source: 757man

Comment

Notsure about it's status at this moment. But I can try to find out for you as I am flying via Colombo next wednesday.. Hope to take some pictures as well

@Haleef - Do you know the latest situation about B727F of Lankan Cargo? Will this bird fly once again?
              Any latest news about TU-TAB B727F of Lankan Cargo?

Comment

Any latest news about TU-TAB B727F of Lankan Cargo?
                Ahhh yes Banuthev... TU TAB has been grounded and won't fly again :/ (I think the Airworthiness in it has gone) I think Aero Lanka is going to buy a new aircraft
                Haleef Ismail
                www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Livingston Airlines in __________ Ummm, Guys. Guess where is this airport?.. By the way, All the credits to Ken for sharing the picture..

Must have been in CMB.

Comment

Hi,
                    Tnx
                    I have no idea! better ask from AASL for permission!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
                      I have no idea! better ask from AASL for permission!
                      tnx bro , if u can give us a contact number it will be much easier

Comment

Do we still need a permission for Plane Spotting if we are taking photos from Negombo Lagoon which is opposite to the runway? Because I am planning to come Katunayake for plane spotting in next two weeks.

Comment

through the early morning fog in SriLanka in 2001.

Photo credits : Suresh Atapattu
                          Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F, Gulf Air 767-300 and UL A330-200

Comment

Do we still need a permission for Plane Spotting if we are taking photos from Negombo Lagoon which is opposite to the runway? Because I am planning to come Katunayake for plane spotting in next two weeks.
                            You can take photos from Negombo Lagoon but you have to get permission to get closer to the runway! I took some shots couple of months back and they saw my camera and told me to delete it. So, it is better to get approval before taking some shots.

Comment

It's +94112252861

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                                Ahhh yes Banuthev... TU TAB has been grounded and won't fly again :/ (I think the Airworthiness in it has gone) I think Aero Lanka is going to buy a new aircraft
                                so r they gonna scrap TU-TAB in CMB????

Comment

Working...
                                X