This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by channa View Post
    Royal Brunei has been flying daily to LHR for a long time from Bandar Seri Baghawan via a stop over in DXB.
    That's correct. I also used to spot the Brunei's Royal Flight in London Heathrow but I havn't see that Royal bird in London for few years?? I think Aircraft Registration is V8-ALI a Boeing 747-400. Does Brunei Royal Family still have this plane?

Comment

• are my previous two photos showing up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
        are my previous two photos showing up ?
        Yes those two photos are showing but I noted there is something wrong with host imageshack.. some of my pictures are not showing up sometime.. Nice pictures!! What camera and lense do you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
          Yes those two photos are showing but I noted there is something wrong with host imageshack.. some of my pictures are not showing up sometime.. Nice pictures!! What camera and lense do you use?
          I posted some pics on Imageshack, the last few, from Uploadhouse .. maybe should stick to Uploadhouse ..

Camera ? a cheap Canon SX 500- with a magnificent 30X optical zoom

Gave up on SLR stuff long time ago .. my Canon SX 500 does a great job .. why change it ?

Comment

• Plane Spotting at London Heathrow International Airport - 28-July-2013

Comment

• Guys... Guess the airline?

Comment

• Korean ?

Originally posted by airsrilanka View Post
                Guys... Guess the airline?

Comment

• British Airways

Comment

• seeing the red colored engines and bit of red visible on the tail (its red color to me) so it could be Virgin Atlantic...again not completely sure..

Comment

• Originally posted by airsrilanka View Post
                      Guys... Guess the airline?
                      Haha..............its definitely Virgin Atlantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hahaha...Virgin Atlantic it is (Y)

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
                          Plane Spotting at London Heathrow International Airport - 28-July-2013
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          Wow great shots as always. It's always a pleasure going to Heathrow and seeing the Royal Brunei 777-200. I usually pass thru LHR in the morning, and twice I've been lucky enough to see that beautiful bird taking off. Heathrow has so many airlines that spotters living in the States rarely get to enjoy!

Comment

• Guys... Any latest pictures of Colombo Airport???

Comment

• and on the same subject, what the 'innards' of a minesweeper contains .. you can see the wooden construction ..

Comment

• the 5J Sharklet'd 320, a better picture ..

PS: I think if I stake out the Changi Airport, every Saturday, I could catch the *A logo jet of SQ

Comment

Working...
                                X