This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfernando34 View Post
    I love the 777-300ER in Biman's colours. It's great that they chose to go back to their old livery. The new one never quite worked, but the new makeover of the old colours is quite nice, particularly on these new birds. It's sad to see the departure of the old DC-10s. It was always fun to hear those old birds fire up to full power with a reassuring roar!
    yea.............im gonna take a sh!t load of photos of the last DC-10 wen it arrives in Chittagong for its last flight to Abu Dhabi!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
      Plane Spotting in London Heathrow - 4-July-2013 evening.

Turkish Airlines B777-300 in India Aircraft Rego! VT-JEP!
      It was dryleased from Jet Airways. The turkish registration is yet to be applied on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetflyer View Post
        It was dryleased from Jet Airways. The turkish registration is yet to be applied on it.
        Why Jet Airways is leasing their B777-300 to other airline ? I thought Jet Airways has a busy flight schedule for long-haul services.

Comment

Why Jet Airways is leasing their B777-300 to other airline ? I thought Jet Airways has a busy flight schedule for long-haul services.
          Jet Airways actually bought too many A330s and B777. They have started leasing them out to Turkish and Etihad to make up for loss in revenue.

Comment

• Plane Spotting in London Heathrow - 7th July 2013

Comment

I think some of Turkish 777-300ERs still had the Indian flight on them for a while when they first received them on lease from Jet Airways, am I correct?

Comment

Plane Spotting in London Heathrow - 7th July 2013
                Awesome shots Banuthev! Nice to see that UL is coming during the day, which makes for great photo opportunities. What kind of camera and lens do you use to take these shots?

Comment

I think some of Turkish 777-300ERs still had the Indian flight on them for a while when they first received them on lease from Jet Airways, am I correct?
                  Yes, you are correct.

Comment

Awesome shots Banuthev! Nice to see that UL is coming during the day, which makes for great photo opportunities. What kind of camera and lens do you use to take these shots?
                    Thanks sfernando34! It's indeed a great opportunity to catch SriLankan Airlines during the day when UL505/6 operate for peak travel season. My Nikon Camera Lenses 55mm to 300mm. Today UL505/6 operated on 4R-ALG!

Good News! I am flying to Toulouse to take photos of SriLankan new A333 in Sep 2014..

Comment

• Air Canada Boeing 777 at Pearson International Airport in Toronto

Comment

Jet Airways actually bought too many A330s and B777. They have started leasing them out to Turkish and Etihad to make up for loss in revenue.
                        bought too many ? I wouldn't say so ..

Comment

• Colombo Airport

Photos by szczypawa

Comment

Thanks sfernando34! It's indeed a great opportunity to catch SriLankan Airlines during the day when UL505/6 operate for peak travel season. My Nikon Camera Lenses 55mm to 300mm. Today UL505/6 operated on 4R-ALG!

Good News! I am flying to Toulouse to take photos of SriLankan new A333 in Sep 2014..
                            Wow you are so lucky! That sounds like it will be an awesome trip. I originally was going to be in Seattle and was planning on visiting the Boeing plant, but sadly my trip was cancelled at the last moment. It was around the same time when the first 787 was being tested there, so it was a shame to miss out. Eagerly awaiting those photographs of the brand new beauties in UL colours

Comment

• Any pictures of Cinnamon Air ? please post here.. Thanks..

Comment

• Plane Spotting in London Heathrow - 14-July-2013

Comment

Working...
                                X