Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UL 505/506 is a very convenient connection for passanegers flying between Srilanka and Canada, US. It saves lot of transit time. I think Srilankan should reconsider operating it on daily basis. FRA,CDG,FCO connections not available daily and UL 503/504 is not a good option for Trans-Atlantic passangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
      SriLankan Airlines has resumed UL505/6 service to London LHR from 29-June-2013. 29-Jun service operated by 4R-ADC.
      This is just for summer season though, will cease again early October..

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

UL 312 operates daily using an Airbus A330-200 to KUL
        -Aaqib Hussain
        (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
        www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QgtIB34afM

UL 312 operates daily using an Airbus A330-200 to KUL
          Nice video! Can't wait to see more videos on our Plane Spotting thread! How is the new interiors on the 4R-ALB ?

Comment

Nice video! Can't wait to see more videos on our Plane Spotting thread! How is the new interiors on the 4R-ALB ?
            I have a lot to complain about mate....first of all the seats where uncomfortable...absolutely horrible as i flrw back to CMB via. SIN and also my PTV stopped working minutes after takeoff and the crew was unable to fix it.... the tray table was quite dirty as not much effort had been put in while clearing up...as the incoming flight from CMB landed late and UL 312 had to take off within an hour to make it on time to SIN from KUL....and the toilet door in my section was not able to be closed from the outside and i was really smelly..... i

In conclusion
            Interior maintainance 5.5/10
            Seats 4/10
            IFE 1/10
            -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines Airbus A340-323 [4R-ADB]

4R-ADB CMB-KUL (taken in 2011)

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              Last edited by Aaqib; 02-07-2013, 05:31 AM.
              -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

IFE 1/10
                Gee, stop complaining .. I think some of the planes don't have PTVs or have they swapped out the birds ?

Comment

Can't see the pictures..

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                    Can't see the pictures..
                    will re upload in a while
                    -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• CMB airport from Gate 1 (September 2011)

Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport.
                      Taken form Gate 1

Featuring:-

Oman Air (Airbus A330-200)
                      SriLankan Airlines (Airbus A320-200,A330-200 and A340-300)
                      Mihin Lanka (Airbus A321)
                      Maximus Air Cargo (Airbus A300-600F)

Colombo International Airport (CMB) Boarding SriLankan Airlines Airbus A340-300 [4R-ADB] to Kuala-Lampur Malaysia [KUL] First Video using the Sony W570!!Spot...
                      -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport.
                        Taken form Gate 1

Featuring:-

Oman Air (Airbus A330-200)
                        SriLankan Airlines (Airbus A320-200,A330-200 and A340-300)
                        Mihin Lanka (Airbus A321)
                        Maximus Air Cargo (Airbus A300-600F)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJqrdZ3XXk
                        Great Video !! Aaqib! I can see the take off of the Maximum Cargo A300F which I believe it operated behalf of Etihad Crystal Cargo! How was the PLF on CMB-KUL-CMB ? Wonder why your flight didn't use the airbridge ?

Comment

Great Video !! Aaqib! I can see the take off of the Maximum Cargo A300F which I believe it operated behalf of Etihad Crystal Cargo! How was the PLF on CMB-KUL-CMB ? Wonder why your flight didn't use the airbridge ?
                          Thanks Banu the flight was Full as i remember...quite alot of people continued to SIN as well (via.KUL) which was the final destination of UL 312
                          SriLankan Airlines Airbus A340-300 taxi and take off from Bandaranayake International Airport Colombo (CMB) flying to Malaysia Kulala Lampur International Ai...
                          -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• A Biman Boeing 777-300ER takeoff from Chittagong's Shah Amanat Intl Airport (CGP-VGEG)
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                              A Biman Boeing 777-300ER takeoff from Chittagong's Shah Amanat Intl Airport (CGP-VGEG)
                              www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7yMcGn0vA
                              I love the 777-300ER in Biman's colours. It's great that they chose to go back to their old livery. The new one never quite worked, but the new makeover of the old colours is quite nice, particularly on these new birds. It's sad to see the departure of the old DC-10s. It was always fun to hear those old birds fire up to full power with a reassuring roar!

Comment

• Plane Spotting in London Heathrow - 4-July-2013 evening.

Turkish Airlines B777-300 in India Aircraft Rego! VT-JEP!

British Airways A319 , G-DBCF ex-BMI bird

Comment

Working...
                                X