Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Spotting Pictures - 16-June-2013. LHR!

D-AEAJ. I think this is ex- JAL A300 passenger version converted to freighter.

Comment

• Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways and SriLankan Airlines

scalino

Comment

• oh oh, no picture please!

Comment

• Air New Zealand has returned ZK-NGE to the lessor on 22-25 June 2013. This bird flew from Christ Church to Shannon via Cairns, Denpaser, Colombo, Al Ain and it also has another stop not sure where. @umedhah - I think Air New Zealand going replace B737 fleet with A320s, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
            Air New Zealand has returned ZK-NGE to the lessor on 22-25 June 2013. This bird flew from Christ Church to Shannon via Cairns, Denpaser, Colombo, Al Ain and it also has another stop not sure where. @umedhah - I think Air New Zealand going replace B737 fleet with A320s, if I am not mistaken.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2492/awya.jpg
            Thats right Banu, all the 737s are slowly getting phased out and replaced by the A320s They have also received the 1st A320 with sharklets during the Paris Airshow
            ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
              Thats right Banu, all the 737s are slowly getting phased out and replaced by the A320s They have also received the 1st A320 with sharklets during the Paris Airshow
              You are spot on. These 737-300 air crafts are now aged excess of 20 yrs old. For international short haul and domestic trunk routes, ANZ will start using A320s. For long haul, it will be 777 and the 787 as the old 747s and the 767s will be phased out

Comment

• Hi SpookyFlyer, Any Latest Pictures from Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport ?

Comment

Hi SpookyFlyer, Any Latest Pictures from Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport ?
                  Hi Banu, I have Photographs of some Aircrafts.. I'll upload it shortly!

Comment

• President Mahinda arrives at Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on an UL A340-300

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                      President Mahinda arrives at Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on an UL A340-300
                      wow... whats the Rego??? i wonder they are not using L1 door even when we have VIP on board??
                      ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                        wow... whats the Rego??? i wonder they are not using L1 door even when we have VIP on board??
                        I think this is 4R-ADF , which is the only SriLankan's A340 has a new business class seats! @Sakith - Do you have anything to add on this?

Comment

I think this is 4R-ADF , which is the only SriLankan's A340 has a new business class seats! @Sakith - Do you have anything to add on this?
                          its nt 4R-ADF, -ADF has the "City of Magam-Ruhunupura" label below the cockpit window, dis 1 just has the "Airbus A340-300" label

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                            its nt 4R-ADF, -ADF has the "City of Magam-Ruhunupura" label below the cockpit window, dis 1 just has the "Airbus A340-300" label
                            its Ex CX - 4R - ADG

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                              i think this is 4r-adf , which is the only srilankan's a340 has a new business class seats! @sakith - do you have anything to add on this?
                              adg

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines has resumed UL505/6 service to London LHR from 29-June-2013. 29-Jun service operated by 4R-ADC.

Comment

Working...
                                X