This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
    ecureilx, nice shots! does Jetstar has it's own terminal at SIN?
    3K (as well as VF - for Indonesia Ops) and JQ are in T1, as is AK, and their 'associated' airlines (AirAsia Thailand, AirAsia Indonesia .. )

The three carriers flying to the dedicated LCC terminal Budget Terminal, are slated to move to T2 sometime end of this year - TR, 5J and FY - as the space is needed for the planned T4
    Last edited by ecureilx; 11-09-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Air Asia .. A 320

Hat's off to Dato Pahamin (no idea who he is .... other than Wikipedia's entry .. > It was through Datuk Pahamin A. Rejab, the former secretary-general of the Malaysian Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry that Fernandes got to meet up with then Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad in October 2001.)

Comment

• Boarding AK 5232 -.. in LGK
        Last edited by ecureilx; 11-09-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Royal Malaysian Air Force Boeing 737 - 7000 BBJ, with the A 320 QPR Logojet of AK, at LGK

pardon the picture quality ..

Comment

• The QPR Logojet being towed to the flightline, while a Diamond DA 40 Trainer in the Q

Comment

• Another shot of N60BY

Comment

• And to round it off ..

what a view .. Yes, it is where you think it is in the renovated T1 SIN

Comment

• more pictures from MAA and CMB

Last edited by 88gee; 16-09-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 88gee View Post
                    more pictures from MAA and CMB
                    Good Pictures! CMB has the beautiful terminal than MAA. MAA with horrible buildings painted in red and magnolia.

Comment

Good Pictures! CMB has the beautiful terminal than MAA. MAA with horrible buildings painted in red and magnolia.
                      yup MAA colours sucks :/ the interior they are cahnging a lot with new tech . don't knw when they will complete , btw yesterday also i was the Lufthansa tri star cargo , couldn't take pics as it is not allowed to use electronic device are not allowed , after landing in CMB saw SV 747 <3 tht also cldnt get pics

Comment

• sorry abt the quality , but here you can c the SV 747-400 in CMB

Comment

• Originally posted by 88gee View Post
                          yup MAA colours sucks :/ the interior they are cahnging a lot with new tech . don't knw when they will complete , btw yesterday also i was the Lufthansa tri star cargo , couldn't take pics as it is not allowed to use electronic device are not allowed , after landing in CMB saw SV 747 <3 tht also cldnt get pics
                          Do you know the registration of aircraft flew you on MAA-CMB? What do you think of inflight facility/seats on aircraft?

Comment

Do you know the registration of aircraft flew you on MAA-CMB? What do you think of inflight facility/seats on aircraft?
                            I was trying to get it but cldnt get a clear view of the reg number it was like 4R-A.. ) ANYWAY I SAW THE BUSINESS CLASS WAS HAVING THE NEW ENTERTAINMENT FACILITY , but the economy class was kind of stone age no personal screens only which was displyed on the main screens n that was displaying plane's status airspeed etc . headphones not provided , i was expecting some nice looking meal but it cam as just a aluminium foil type rice , brinjall and green peace .. and for desert newdale yogurt :P I must admit that when KF was flying this sector there economy class was far far far better than this n there ticket was way less i used to buy kf up n down for LKR 17.000/- when UL was 22,000/- only thing was i flew in a wide body ac after 1997 , my last widebdy exp was cmb- Fukuoka with CX so after a long long time i was sitting in a A 330-200 so had some room than a A 320 or B 737 other than that plan was so bad , but i didnt care abt coz it was a only one hour flight , if it was more than that then seriously it has to be better , but hence they are charging this much they should look after the facility :/

Comment

• Sri Lankan Airlines UL 531 Departure from Colombo

Comment

• Spotting from Changi Beach - SIN

A 380 from Changi Beach - inbound

A QF 747-400 inbound - with the beach and some barges passing ..

An SQ 330 inbound - you can almost touch the plane ..

Comment

Working...
                                X