X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vishwa View Post
    hi guys are these regular flights or...

two Qatar flights one after the other...
    Both are scheduled daily flights
    QR668 Scheduled Departure Time from Doha was 7:35PM but Actual Departure Time was 1:35AM so it got late to arrive By the time it arrives to CMB it was almost the Scheduled Arrival Time of QR664

Comment

• Wings Air PK-WHP ATR 72-600 Delivery flight from Pafos(PFO) - Dubai(DWC) - Colombo(CMB) and to Jakarta(CGK)

This could be the last ATR 72-600 delivering to Wings Air.

Comment

• Hi tks every one

PS_ Tks admin for moving my post to right section (i'd realized that only after posting.. lol)

Comment

• Is it schedule flight

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
            Is it schedule flight

I saw this A318CJ was landing at CMB yesterday just before/after arrival of 4R-ALP. I think it's a Private charter I remember last time it flew between Abu Dhabi and Surabaya via Colombo. Good news Colombo again attracting internstionl carriers to do stopover for crew rest & refueling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post

Wings Air PK-WHP ATR 72-600 Delivery flight from Pafos(PFO) - Dubai(DWC) - Colombo(CMB) and to Jakarta(CGK)

This could be the last ATR 72-600 delivering to Wings Air.
              Could ATR72 fly nonstop from Colombo to Jakarta? I think it can't due to its range limitation. It must have had it's stopover somewhere in the middle may be in BTH.

Please advise.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                Could ATR72 fly nonstop from Colombo to Jakarta? I think it can't due to its range limitation. It must have had it's stopover somewhere in the middle may be in BTH.

Please advise.
                Yes you are correct banuthev, It flew to Batam (BTH) from Colombo (CMB), and then to Jakarta (CGK) so the correct route of PK-WHP delivery flight is Pafos(PFO) - Dubai(DWC) - Colombo(CMB) - Batam(BTH) - Jakarta(CGK)

Comment

• Gulfstream 4SP Aircraft flying in a holding pattern at 45,000 ft near WTF1190F space debris crash zone

and later the aircraft landed at Colombo. Colombo Centre Controller had some conversation about the space debris with the pilots of the aircraft.

listen to the conversation between the controller and the pilots from the time they entered in to the Sri Lankan air space. http://tinyurl.com/nhzn52y Audio Source is from liveatc.net and edited by me.
                  Last edited by Sandaru; 13-11-2015, 01:16 PM. Reason: Updating the landing at CMB + Audio recording

Comment

• Mega Maldives LV199 Boeing 757-28A Registraion No. 8Q-MEI aircraft from Shanghai to Male diverted to Colombo.

Comment

• Atlas Air was in CMB...was it a charter one or...?

this flight usually follows this route Mountain Home Afb (KMUO)-Frankfurt-Hahn (EDFH / HHN)
                      according to Flightsaware
                      Track Atlas Air (5Y) #8365 flight from Anchorage Intl to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Int'l

Comment

• ohh.. Atlas Air is meant for charter service only hahh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post

Gulfstream 4SP Aircraft flying in a holding pattern at 45,000 ft near WTF1190F space debris crash zone

and later the aircraft landed at Colombo. Colombo Centre Controller had some conversation about the space debris with the pilots of the aircraft.

listen to the conversation between the controller and the pilots from the time they entered in to the Sri Lankan air space. http://tinyurl.com/nhzn52y Audio Source is from liveatc.net and edited by me.
                          Thanks for the clip. 1st Air Traffic Controller needs a language training

Comment

• Originally posted by vishwa View Post
                            ohh.. Atlas Air is meant for charter service only hahh..
                            http://www.atlasair.com/aa/
                            When did this AtlasAir visited CMB ? I thought it brought the landing-gears for TK A330.

Hi Haleef, Do you have any latest update about TK A330 which is Aog at Cmb due to hard landing?

Comment

• The Turkish Airlines A330-300 was TC-JNI according to FR24
                              I flew this on the IST-MLE-CMB sector in May

TK, Turkish Airlines, THY, Male, MLE, Colombo, CMB, Colombo Banadaranaike International Airport, Male Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Airbus A333, Airbusa A330-300, Airbus, Takeoff, Landing, TK730, TC-JNI, SpiceJet, Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, Star Alliance, Aero Lanka, Boeing 727, Boeing, Bombardier, Airbus A340-300, Parking Bay, Apron, Sri Lankan Airlines, UL, 4R-ADB
                              -Aaqib Hussain
                              (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                              www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
                                Thanks for the clip. 1st Air Traffic Controller needs a language training
                                Yes, but they are expert on that field by the way you should listen to conversations with China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines & China Southern Airlines. Sometimes the pilots are reading back a completely wrong thing

Comment

Working...
                                X