Plane Spotting & Flight Reports
Mobile View

 

News Headlines..

   



 

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2124
  1. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    Aircraft - Boeing 727-23
    Registration - N800AK
    Owned by Malaysian Weststar, VIP transit ?

  2. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by ecureilx View Post
    Owned by Malaysian Weststar, VIP transit ?
    Yes! VIP service. if you are interest, visit to below link to see interior of the aircraft .
    http://weststar.com.my/main/index.ph.../image/dsc8348

    Registered Owner is AIRCRAFT GUARANTY CORP TRUSTEE, USA (FAA Registry)

  3. #2043
    4r-abk
    Attached Images

  4. #2044
    Air China Cargo plane carrying emergency humanitarian relief arrived in Sri Lanka on Saturday (3rd)




  5. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    Air China Cargo plane carrying emergency humanitarian relief arrived in Sri Lanka on Saturday (3rd)



    Where does this cargo flight departed in China?

  6. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Where does this cargo flight departed in China?
    Shanghai, China (PVG)

  7. #2047
    Kuala Lumpur to Colombo - SriLankan Airlines - 4R-ABM

    Pictures from KUL
    Attached Images

  8. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Kuala Lumpur to Colombo - SriLankan Airlines - 4R-ABM

    Picture from CMB
    Wow thanks for the pictures ! waiting for more

    Nice to see you in Sri Lanka ! How was the flight onboard SriLankan A320 / 4R-ABM ? Did you enjoy ? What's the flight number ?

    Do you know what's the unknown A321 parked next to your 4R-ABM at CMB ? Is it 4R-MRD ?

    Did you see any other airline at CMB during your arrival ? Are there any aircraft parked in CMB-Hangar ?

    Have a nice trip !

  9. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Wow thanks for the pictures ! waiting for more

    Nice to see you in Sri Lanka ! How was the flight onboard SriLankan A320 / 4R-ABM ? Did you enjoy ? What's the flight number ?

    Do you know what's the unknown A321 parked next to your 4R-ABM at CMB ? Is it 4R-MRD ?

    Did you see any other airline at CMB during your arrival ? Are there any aircraft parked in CMB-Hangar ?

    Have a nice trip !
    Hi Banu to be honest I am really impressed with UL. Flown after 10 years and I can see that really improved in terms of service and cabin layout etc. I do have more shots of the IFE too. It's looking similar to MH IFE. I think they are trying to make it similar to Oneworld members. It got USB port too.

    Unmarked 321 was ex MJ MRD. The old abandoned 727 was near hanger awaiting its fate. EK 77W was pushing back.

  10. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Kuala Lumpur to Colombo - SriLankan Airlines - 4R-ABM

    Pictures from KUL
    Beautiful!! Have you got any more pictures?

  11. #2051
    Kuala Lumpur to Colombo - SriLankan Airlines - 4R-ABM

    Pictures from CMB
    Attached Images

  12. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Hi Banu to be honest I am really impressed with UL. Flown after 10 years and I can see that really improved in terms of service and cabin layout etc. I do have more shots of the IFE too. It's looking similar to MH IFE. I think they are trying to make it similar to Oneworld members. It got USB port too.

    Unmarked 321 was ex MJ MRD. The old abandoned 727 was near hanger awaiting its fate. EK 77W was pushing back.

    How was the passenger load factor on your KUL-CMB flight ?

  13. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    How was the passenger load factor on your KUL-CMB flight ?
    Flight was 98% full. Lot of Indian transit pax.

  14. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    Beautiful!! Have you got any more pictures?
    Posted

  15. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Kuala Lumpur to Colombo - SriLankan Airlines - 4R-ABM
    Thanks Umedha for sharing those nice pictures. glad to see the possitive comments about the ailing Srilankan airlines.

  16. #2056
    Colombo to Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Airlines

    Pictures from CMB
    Attached Images

  17. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Colombo to Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Airlines

    Pictures from CMB
    Again Really nice pictures !! Thank you.

    What's the rego of the Malaysia B737 ? How was the flight service on MH ?

  18. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Again Really nice pictures !! Thank you.

    What's the rego of the Malaysia B737 ? How was the flight service on MH ?
    Hi Banu it's 9M-MXY the 1000th 737. Cabin was in really new condition. Had USB port too as well as mood lighting. Didn't even feel the landing gear going down during landing.

  19. #2059
    4r anb as ul 172
    Attached Images

  20. #2060
    Member SLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Kirulapona,Colombo 05
    Posts
    77
    SLAF Bell 212 in an exercise over Rathmalana.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts