Today's Hot Flight Deals & Discount Airfare + Trip Adviser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Hi Sandaru, How much did you pay for your recent return flight ticket to Bangkok? thanks.
    32k (including return ticket)

Comment

Singapore - Colombo

Hi Guys, I see 40KG baggage allowance on SIN - CMB sector on economy (return only 30KG) . Is it a bug in UL system or a promotion?

BTW - I already got a ticket for Calgary - SIN - Calgary on United/ ANA with 2 pcs of luggage. Now need to buy a separate ticket - SIN - CMB - SIN. Any advice / help would be appreciated! Travel dates - October

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
        Hi Guys, I see 40KG baggage allowance on SIN - CMB sector on economy (return only 30KG) . Is it a bug in UL system or a promotion?

BTW - I already got a ticket for Calgary - SIN - Calgary on United/ ANA with 2 pcs of luggage. Now need to buy a separate ticket - SIN - CMB - SIN. Any advice / help would be appreciated! Travel dates - October
        Hi CalgaryLankan, Its pleasure speaking to you again ! According to SriLankan website, 40Kg Baggage allowance for both CMB-SIN and SIN-CMB. Please see the attached UL's Baggage policy. I can try and get more info if you need. What date do you want to depart from SIN and then CMB? I can try and get good flight deal for you. Please tell me the flight timings of your connection flight (Calgary-Singapore). What's your preferred transit time?

Hi Umedha, Hope you're enjoying your Australia trip. What was the baggage allowance when you were flying UL A320 on your recent trip from SIN-CMB?
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi CalgaryLankan, Its pleasure speaking to you again ! According to SriLankan website, 40Kg Baggage allowance for both CMB-SIN and SIN-CMB. Please see the attached UL's Baggage policy. I can try and get more info if you need. What date do you want to depart from SIN and then CMB? I can try and get good flight deal for you. Please tell me the flight timings of your connection flight (Calgary-Singapore). What's your preferred transit time?

Hi Umedha, Hope you're enjoying your Australia trip. What was the baggage allowance when you were flying UL A320 on your recent trip from SIN-CMB?
          Thx Banu; I need to catch UL307 on Oct 10 and UL 306 on Oct 27. 2 adult PAX. Let me know what you can get. (BTW I will be on inaugural UA38 on Oct 29th)

Comment

Thx Banu; I need to catch UL307 on Oct 10 and UL 306 on Oct 27. 2 adult PAX. Let me know what you can get. (BTW I will be on inaugural UA38 on Oct 29th)
            Banu ? Any update?

Comment

SGD 999.66 (inc Taxes, Fees and Discount) for two Adult passengers on Expedia.sg. Booking Link : https://www.expedia.com.sg

Departure Date : 10-10-17
              9:45 -11:05
              3h 50m

From Changi (SIN)
              To Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
              SriLankan Airlines 307
              Airbus A320 | Hot Meal
              Economy (S)

Total distance : 2,750 km

Bag fees

Baggage fees when purchased at the airport (Prices may be cheaper if purchased online with SriLankan Airlines)
              Carry on: No fee
              1st checked bag: No fee up to 40 kg
              2nd checked bag: No info
              Baggage Information: SriLankan Airlines

----

Departure Date : 27-10-2017
              1:55 - 8:35
              4h 10m
              From Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
              To Changi (SIN)
              SriLankan Airlines 306
              AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A321 SHARKLETS | Snack
              Economy (S)

Bag fees

Baggage fees when purchased at the airport (Prices may be cheaper if purchased online with SriLankan Airlines)

Comment

Hi Banu, I was given 30 + 7...Mind you I booked through MH... And UL was codeshare partner
                ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

SGD 999.66 (inc Taxes, Fees and Discount) for two Adult passengers on Expedia.sg. Booking Link : https://www.expedia.com.sg

Departure Date : 10-10-17
                  9:45 -11:05
                  3h 50m

From Changi (SIN)
                  To Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
                  SriLankan Airlines 307
                  Airbus A320 | Hot Meal
                  Economy (S)

Bag fees

----

Departure Date : 27-10-2017
                  1:55 - 8:35
                  4h 10m
                  From Bandaranaike Intl. (CMB)
                  To Changi (SIN)
                  SriLankan Airlines 306
                  AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A321 SHARKLETS | Snack
                  Economy (S)

Bag fees

Thanks Banu. I might buy the ticket direct with UL It seems to be same price.

Comment

Crap! I made the reservation on UL (SIN - CMB - SIN) and all my emails including the e-ticket it says baggage allowance as 40 KG. But now when I retrieve the reservation online its 30KG. Will they honor e-ticket or am I going to have an issue at airport. UL UL !!!

Comment

Crap! I made the reservation on UL (SIN - CMB - SIN) and all my emails including the e-ticket it says baggage allowance as 40 KG. But now when I retrieve the reservation online its 30KG. Will they honor e-ticket or am I going to have an issue at airport. UL UL !!!
                      Next time just fly YYC-AMS-CMB with KLM.
                      Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

always go with eticket....that's a passenger details.30kg is a common baggage allowance. Some tickets got extra baggage allowance according to the sector and fares.your entitled 40 if your eticket confirms

Comment

Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                          Next time just fly YYC-AMS-CMB with KLM.

Comment

Most Airline websites already allow you to book hotels and rent cars at discounted rates when you book a ticket.
                            Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

Originally posted by suganya07 View Post
                              always go with eticket....that's a passenger details.30kg is a common baggage allowance. Some tickets got extra baggage allowance according to the sector and fares.your entitled 40 if your eticket confirms
                              Thanks - Hopefully I will not have any issue at the airport.

@ejanson65 - I would love to use KLM, United had a super deal YYC - SIN - YYC I couldn't say no and also I like to stopover in SIN.

Comment

Yes..Let me know the date !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X