Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!
    Wasn't too sure where to post this, I'll ask here :/

A friend of mine has applied for a transit visa and received the reference number.
    But here is what it states:
    "This ETA allows ONLY you to transiting through Sri Lanka and you will not be permitted to enter Sri Lanka. Please produce your passport together with the return air ticket and proof of sufficient funds to the immigration officer at the port of entry to Sri Lanka."

So... You can't enter Sri Lanka, but you have to show documents to the immigration officer. This is a bit confusing. Could anyone help?

Thanks so much!
    Jish

Comment

Hi do we have any forum to discuss about the trip report and trip planning

Comment

Originally posted by Azamh View Post
        Hi do we have any forum to discuss about the trip report and trip planning
        Hello Azamh,

How can we assist with your upcoming trip ?

Comment

Hi

Anyone tried Ey or Wy business class cmb auh or cmb mct
          I see they use 739&320
          Any suggestion

Thanks

Comment

Hi

I see they use 739&320
            Any suggestion

Thanks
            I have travelled in WY economy class and they are on time airline with friendly staff.

Comment

Hi

I see they use 739&320
              Any suggestion

Thanks
              Etihad Business Class A320 ✈ Colombo to Abu Dhabi EY263

Step on board this regional business class flight on the Etihad Airbus A320. This 7.50PM 4 hour dinner service features Etihad short haul product, a narrow b...

^^ credits to Aussie Flyer

Hi AussieFlyer,

it will be much appreciated if you tell us more about flight trip from Colombo to Abu Dhabi with Etihad.

Comment

Hi All
                greetings

I would like to know if I have a ticket HKG-DXB-CMB
                If I don't have any luggage I got the boarding pass upto colombo
                Then from dubai if I didn't take the cmb flight without taking cmb flight if I buy a new ticket to cmb will it be a problem?
                Will they fine me

Comment

Hi All
                  greetings

I would like to know if I have a ticket HKG-DXB-CMB
                  If I don't have any luggage I got the boarding pass upto colombo
                  Then from dubai if I didn't take the cmb flight without taking cmb flight if I buy a new ticket to cmb will it be a problem?
                  Will they fine me
                  Hi Azam
                  You would probably have to pay a "No Show" fee since you missed the flight
                  However if you are flying with the same carrier on the new ticket you maybe able to liaise with them and there is a possibility to wave off their "No show fee" if you have a valid reason
                  -Aaqib Hussain
                  (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                  www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
                    Hi Azam
                    You would probably have to pay a "No Show" fee since you missed the flight
                    However if you are flying with the same carrier on the new ticket you maybe able to liaise with them and there is a possibility to wave off their "No show fee" if you have a valid reason
                    What I mean is I have a ticket hkg dxb cmb but I asked for a stop over in Dubai which is around usd1300 I need to pay for change etc..
                    Then I thought get the boarding pass up to cmb normally they will issue when we check in up to final destination
                    Then from Dubai I'll not take the cmb flight I'll take the stop over by myself and buy. A new UL ticket after 3 days
                    Is that allowed?

Comment

I just want to ask as planning my next trip so pls advise your comments
                      Oman air J class A330&737
                      Jet airways J class 737&77w
                      Malaysian airline J class 737&A333
                      Malindo 737
                      Srilankan A321

Which one is better

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to fly London to Colombo vv in Jan, Mar and Apr 2018. Does anyone know any good deals for flight ticket?

Cheers !

Comment

Hello everyone........ I was just wondering if anyone could help me find a really cheap weekend flight to Bangkok?

Comment

Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                            Hello everyone........ I was just wondering if anyone could help me find a really cheap weekend flight to Bangkok?
                            Hi Sandaru, How much did you pay for your recent return flight ticket to Bangkok? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                              Hi,

I am planning to fly London to Colombo vv in Jan 2018. Does anyone know any good deals for flight ticket?

Cheers !
                              Can I have rough dates ??

Comment

Originally posted by 4R-SRD View Post
                                Can I have rough dates ??
                                Please give me prices for Mid-Jan, Mid-Mar and Mid-Apr. I will be in Sri Lanka for only one week. Looking forward to know your best offers !!

Comment

Working...
                                X