X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome tour to Vietnam with Custom Vietnam Travel

Comment

Hello,
      I have a question. My friends an me fly on Wednesday from FRA to CMB with Airbus A340-300.
      I booked for my friends row 54 K+H. Is in this row a window or its better to choose a other row. Next 6 rows are free in case of no window.
      I want do the best for my good friends, its their first SL-visit.
      We are landing and start at night so isn't not import to sit on the best side in plane, or not?

Kind regards
      Rainer,
      Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Rainer View Post
        Hello,
        I have a question. My friends an me fly on Wednesday from FRA to CMB with Airbus A340-300.
        I booked for my friends row 54 K+H. Is in this row a window or its better to choose a other row. Next 6 rows are free in case of no window.
        I want do the best for my good friends, its their first SL-visit.
        We are landing and start at night so isn't not import to sit on the best side in plane, or not?

Kind regards
        Rainer,
        Germany
        f you are starting and ending your trip in night you can't see anything so no point of having window seat..

Comment

That is true. Sometimes you could see some cities or gasoline flames at Arabic areas, but at least back to FRA at 8 am landing....

Comment

Its a good seat. H is an aisle and K is the window

Comment

Yes, I know its on the window, but my question is on this row a whole window or maybe a half one or nothing and you can't look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainer View Post
                Yes, I know its on the window, but my question is on this row a whole window or maybe a half one or nothing and you can't look out.
                its not an emerency exit and not over the wing so u have a usual size window

Comment

ok, thanks a lot for your help.

What is the reason for UL to move the return flight more than 1 hour earlier?
                  UL553 CMB > FRA 0:25 am (formerly 1:50am)
                  Last edited by Rainer; 11-02-2013, 10:24 AM. Reason: add one question

Comment

Comment

Sri Lanka - Australia lowest fares?????

Colombo - Sydney from LKR 38700

Colombo - Gold Coast from LKR 36800

Colombo - Perth from LKR 33492

Comment

Thanks Max!

Comment

Comment

Govt Grant to SMEs ..

Seen in TTG Asia Print Media

Comment

Hello again,

May I ask when travelling with UL's widebodies (A330 & A340) in Economy class, is it always possible to secure a bulkhead or exit row seat if one arrives at the airport when check-in counters open (3 hours before the flight) and be among the very first to check-in? Or can one call their hotline and pre-book them?

These seats aren't open online through "Manage my booking" and as far as I know UL doesn't charge extra for these seats?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by wtjc View Post
                                Hello again,

May I ask when travelling with UL's widebodies (A330 & A340) in Economy class, is it always possible to secure a bulkhead or exit row seat if one arrives at the airport when check-in counters open (3 hours before the flight) and be among the very first to check-in? Or can one call their hotline and pre-book them?

These seats aren't open online through "Manage my booking" and as far as I know UL doesn't charge extra for these seats?

Thank you.
                                no pre bookings are possible... I think its possible to get exit row seat...

Comment

Working...
                                X