Sri Lanka Cricket
Mobile View

 

News Headlines..

   



 

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Arrow Sri Lanka Cricket

    Please post the discussion relates to Sri Lanka Cricket on this thread.

  2. #2
    ODI 1 of 5

    Fri 30 Jun, 05:30

    Galle International Stadium, Galle

    Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe

    Does any know the Sri Lanka Squad for One day series against Zimbabwe?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    ODI 1 of 5

    Fri 30 Jun, 05:30

    Galle International Stadium, Galle

    Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe

    Does any know the Sri Lanka Squad for One day series against Zimbabwe?
    First 2 ODIs
    Angelo Mathews, Danushka Gunathilake, Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Lasith Malinga, Akila Dhananjaya, Nuwan Pradeep, Asela Guneratne, Amila Aponso, Lahiru Madushanka, Dushmantha Chameera, Wanidu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    First 2 ODIs
    Angelo Mathews, Danushka Gunathilake, Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Mendis, Lasith Malinga, Akila Dhananjaya, Nuwan Pradeep, Asela Guneratne, Amila Aponso, Lahiru Madushanka, Dushmantha Chameera, Wanidu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan
    Thanks Dilusha

    Guys,

    Has anyone watched the SL vs ZIM ODI match yesterday ? shame we couldn't win the first ODI. any idea Why SL couldn't win the match?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Thanks Dilusha

    Guys,

    Has anyone watched the SL vs ZIM ODI match yesterday ? shame we couldn't win the first ODI. any idea Why SL couldn't win the match?
    Lack of team spirit!
    Poor motivation
    Poor Fitness
    Problems of Cricket board .

    But talking about the Zimbabwe match. That could be the return for the minister by the team.

  6. #6
    Debutant Wanidu Hasaranga picks up a hat-trick
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lank...y/1107877.html

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    Debutant Wanidu Hasaranga picks up a hat-trick
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lank...y/1107877.html
    All the best to him! Wanindu is a 19 years old leg spinner. Is he all rounder or tail ender?

    Great! SL won by 7 wickets. ODI series is now on 1:1. What is the reason the team who bat at first is loosing the game?

  8. #8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts