No announcement yet.

Aviation Exhibition + Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am planning a visit to Farnborough Air Show on the 21 or 22 July 2018. Any body going?

Comment

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      I am planning a visit to Farnborough Air Show on the 21 or 22 July 2018. Any body going?
      This year I’m not sure. Will not be in England most probably but if I am in, I will definitely go for it.

Comment

Where would be a good place to watch the airshow this week? Somewhere to get a good view of the aircraft. I believe she show is planned for Galle Face? But is there somewhere to actually get a better view as they line up for take off, landing etc?

Comment

Looking forwarding to see the air show photos and videos on our forum ! any idea what type of helicopters and military jets going to join the air show?

Comment

Hopping to go for it... does anyone recommend a decent location for spotting ?
            -Aaqib Hussain
            (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
            www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
              Looking forwarding to see the air show photos and videos on our forum ! any idea what type of helicopters and military jets going to join the air show?
              Sri Lanka Air Force line up

• Bell 212, Bell 412
              • Mi-17/171E
              • Cessna 150L
              • Y-12
              • Beech B200T
              • MA-60
              • F-7GS, F-7BS.

Indian Air Force line up

• HAL Tejas (3x of them at present).
              • Sarang Display team of HAL Dhruv helicopters (5x of them present).
              • Surya Kiran Display team of BAe Hawk Mk. 132 jets (11x of them present in the country).
              Haleef Ismail
              www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Hi all
                Interested in the air show this week.

Does anyone know details of the aircraft taking part?
                This afternoon I saw the Indian AF Surya Kiran aircraft flying past in teams of 3 and 2. I believe they are BAe/HAL Hawks?
                Also saw four helicopters which I thought were SLAF but may have been the IAF Sarang team.
                I also saw one solitary fighter jet fly past but could not see what it was, possibly KFIR or the MiG27.

Does anyone know what will be showing each day?

Thanks

Comment

See below. The line up of aircraft that you will see. Apart from these, nothing else. Same performance every day from the 3rd to 5th March 2021 at 5pm.

Sri Lanka Air Force line up

• Bell 212, Bell 412
                  • Mi-17/171E
                  • Cessna 150L
                  • Y-12
                  • Beech B200T
                  • MA-60
                  • F-7GS, F-7BS.

Indian Air Force line up

• HAL Tejas (3x of them at present).
                  • Sarang Display team of HAL Dhruv helicopters (5x of them present).
                  • Surya Kiran Display team of BAe Hawk Mk. 132 jets (11x of them present in the country).

Haleef Ismail
                  www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Thanks Haleef
                    I might still go twice, but will probably not for all three!

Comment

Working...
                    X