Aviation Hobby + Flight Stimulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Himalaya Airlines signs long-term pact with SriLankan Airlines

Himalaya Airlines, a new Nepal-China joint venture airline company, has announced that it has signed a long-term service agreement with SriLankan Airline’s aviation integrated training academy, SriLankan Training, to receive A320 family simulator training for ab initio pilots and cabin crew. SriLankan Airlines Flight Simulator Centre, located in SriLankan Airline’s Airline Centre at Bandaranaike International Airport, with its first A320-200 full flight simulator, will offer a total flying experience on ground to Himalaya Airline’s ab initio pilots and cabin crew, such as aircraft type specific safety and emergency procedures, crew resource management and cabin crew service training courses within a purpose-built state-of-the-art facility, as per a statement issued on Thursday. Flight crew will be trained on most advanced and extensive fleet of full motion flight simulators that have a standard state-of-the-art visual fidelity, motion and sound.

Comment

• Trivia

Name the name of the airlines operates A320 series via Colombo Airport (VCBI/CMB)

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
        Trivia

Name the name of the airlines operates A320 series via Colombo Airport (VCBI/CMB)
        Srilankan Airlines
        Mihin Lanka
        Air Asia
        Air Arabia
        Etihad Airways

Did I miss any?
        -Aaqib Hussain
        (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
        www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• additionally, Air India ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
            Srilankan Airlines
            Mihin Lanka
            Air Asia
            Air Arabia
            Etihad Airways

Did I miss any?
            Surely Rotana jet sends A319 but what about QR A321?

Comment

• Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
              additionally, Air India ?
              Nope Air India solely utilizes the A321 to both DEL and MAA form CMB mainly due to a higher pax load
              -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
                Surely Rotana jet sends A319 but what about QR A321?
                QR operates the A346 and the 77W it ceased operating the A320's/321's a a couple of months ago if im not mistaken
                -Aaqib Hussain

Comment

• Guys look at the altitude indicator, why is it displaying such a strange indication? who can explain about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post

Guys look at the altitude indicator, why is it displaying such a strange indication? who can explain about this?
                    What is the aircraft type?

Comment

• That's some serious bank.

Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                      Some "BUS" Says me

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                        Originally posted by ecureilx View Post
                        Some "BUS" Says me
                        I say a "BUS" with six wheels

Comment

I say a "BUS" with six wheels
                          That reduces the choice to 4 busses - 318, 319, 320 or 321

Some 320's had 10 wheels

Last edited by ecureilx; 17-03-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Guys look at the altitude indicator, why is it displaying such a strange indication? who can explain about this?
                            A321 Cockpit.

Attitude indicator is either unpowered or powered and needs to have the gyro erected. Don't see a red flag so it's probably the second case. Perfectly normal if the aircraft has been powered down.
                            Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Feeling proud Colombo has sucessfully handled the first ever scheduled A380 flight.

Where does the Airbus A380 fly in Indian Subcontinent? I know SQ & EK are serving BOM & DEL. What about other big airports BLR, MAA, HYD? I wish EK serve DXB-CMB-SIN onboard A380 with Daily frequencies.

pic credits: sampath
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Following a string of Asian airports, JustAsia has released its latest airport rendition: Bandaranaike International Airport, the main international gateway of Sri Lanka. - Threshold: Question the Answers.

Just Asia releases Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport

Comment

Working...
                                X