Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX, JNB or another Australian destination

Comment

• I was under the impression Emirates is already flying A380 to LAX, MXP and JNB as these are long-haul routes with more Business Traffic ? Please confirm .

Comment

• MXP not flying yet. They gonna start it in Winter 13 with extended flt to JFK ( DXB-MXP -JFK ) . Only to FCO they operate A380 daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-SRD View Post
          MXP not flying yet. They gonna start it in Winter 13 with extended flt to JFK ( DXB-MXP -JFK ) . Only to FCO they operate A380 daily.
          Which aircraft currently they utlise for Milan route ?

I wonder why Emirates doesn't use it's A380 to India ? Large amount of F, J and Y Traffic between India and UAE. Does this mean India still doesn't allow A380 to land in their airports ?

Comment

• they use A330-200 + 777-300 aircraft. I think India still not allowed for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by airsrilanka View Post
              which will be emirates next a380 destination ?

Guess!!
              cmb???
              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
                I was under the impression Emirates is already flying A380 to LAX, MXP and JNB as these are long-haul routes with more Business Traffic ? Please confirm .
                They are using B772LR for LAX and usual B77W for JNB

Comment

• Clark said Barcelona and Glasgow are the next A380 destinations on Emirates’ radar

Comment

• Any idea why Austria has rejected plans by EK to bring the A380 to Vienna ?

Comment

Any idea why Austria has rejected plans by EK to bring the A380 to Vienna ?
                      From where You have this news??

Comment

Any idea why Austria has rejected plans by EK to bring the A380 to Vienna ?
                        Airport Handling issues???
                        ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                          From where You have this news??
                          ATW reported that Austria bans Emirates A380. Austrian Aviation Authority denied Emirates traffic rights to increase Vienna frequencies, fear too much capacity would be brought into Vienna, which could increase competition. http://atwonline.com/regulation/aust...deshare-vienna

Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                          Airport Handling issues???
                          Could VIE able to handle A380 ? I mean do they have sufficient runway and airbridges to support A380 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                            cmb???
                            But recently most of the A380s from Gulf to Australia are flying over Sri Lanka. Previously most of the EK A380s were flying over South India except for Perth. It's good for Sri Lanka that India doesn't allow A380 to land in the Indian Airports. At least for re-fueling and medical emergencies A380s will land in our airports. What do you think ?

Comment

• Its a good temptation to HTT as well. A380s' can land in HTT in emergency situations.

Comment

• 4R-SRD: EKs diversions were mainly for fuel I understand .. does HRI have enough fuel ??

Comment

Working...
                                X