Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Mobile View

 

 

News Headlines..
   



 

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1

    Arrow Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

    I am interesting study AME as my higher studies.As I know in sri lanka AAC,skyline and Sri lankan airline are the only course providers.From that get into the Sri Lankan course is not easy.Or my next option would be an another country.If someone know please give me an idea about this.I want to know what is best way to do this.place,fees etc.your help is greatly appreciated.thanks.

  2. #2

    hey

    Hey

    I think AAC and skyline both aren't useful because they don't have enough facilities to meet international standards.For example if you want a job in an international airline like SriLankan Airlines or Emirates you need to experience on A320 A340 etc. They don't have those aircrafts with them(But there are people who joined Major Airlines after following courses at AAC.You need to have luck too .).

    If you join SriLankan Airlines course ,which is EASA approved, you have a better chance.
    But only 40 or 50 people can join it.You have to go through a written exam,an interview and a full medical checkup.

    I think you should try Training Course in Aircraft Maintenance at SriLankan Technical Training. Good Luck!

  3. #3

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Chirath View Post
    Hey

    I think AAC and skyline both aren't useful because they don't have enough facilities to meet international standards.For example if you want a job in an international airline like SriLankan Airlines or Emirates you need to experience on A320 A340 etc. They don't have those aircrafts with them(But there are people who joined Major Airlines after following courses at AAC.You need to have luck too .).

    If you join SriLankan Airlines course ,which is EASA approved, you have a better chance.
    But only 40 or 50 people can join it.You have to go through a written exam,an interview and a full medical checkup.

    I think you should try Training Course in Aircraft Maintenance at SriLankan Technical Training. Good Luck!
    yeah that is the situation,joining sri lankan is not easy.btw what is stands for EASA?
    and do you have any idea about AAC lecturers?some says now they don't have a standard.
    thanks for the reply

  4. #4

    yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    yeah that is the situation,joining sri lankan is not easy.btw what is stands for EASA?
    and do you have any idea about AAC lecturers?some says now they don't have a standard.
    thanks for the reply
    EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency

    well there are visiting lecturers but I don't know much about them.I'm currently following the srilankan course(actually it's commencing on 5th of sep).
    Good Luck!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirath View Post
    EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency

    well there are visiting lecturers but I don't know much about them.I'm currently following the srilankan course(actually it's commencing on 5th of sep).
    Good Luck!
    thanks for the meaning.
    good luck you too.

  6. #6

    Aviation Library

    Airbus A320 Introduction to Trouble Shooting Procedures



    Uploaded by hamoudi357 on Sep 23, 2010

  7. #7
    CFM56 Water Wash Fan Injection Pure Water Wash



    Uploaded by ctrlaltdel1945 on Dec 5, 2009

  8. #8
    Weldone Skyline .keep it up bro.

  9. #9
    Junior Member rajdans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1
    Hi Guys, it’s the first time I’m writing over here.

    Looking for Maintenance facilities in Sri-Lanka


    If possible some staff members to assist the Australian maintenance engineers for a Australian Aircraft: PAC 750XL 2004

    Please note that under Australian civil air navigation regulations only Australian engineers are allowed to perform work on an Australian registered aircraft and issue a maintenance release to service.

    Anyone got any ideas, whom I could refer to?

  10. #10

    Question

    I'm Currently Following a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering From Guangzhou Civil Aviation College in China by Having the Diploma what are my job aspects ? i have 3.4 GPA i am a Sri lankan and i am graduating from the college 2012 june ! please tell me what can i do after getting this diploma. help needed from who are in the relevant or who has knowledge about the field !! thank you

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahan678 View Post
    I'm Currently Following a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering From Guangzhou Civil Aviation College in China by Having the Diploma what are my job aspects ? i have 3.4 GPA i am a Sri lankan and i am graduating from the college 2012 june ! please tell me what can i do after getting this diploma. help needed from who are in the relevant or who has knowledge about the field !! thank you
    Srilankan airlines is the best in srilanka, dont wast time with AAC skyline or anyother..
    or els try it in anothr county..make sure the training centre is Easa part 145 approved and the maintenance organization is Easa part 147 approved or els ull fall in trouble whe you came to exams..and for your AME licence..

  12. #12
    to get the AME licence how Many years working experience should i need brother ?? and should i come to sri lanka to apply the licence or can i get it from a different country can you explain about this licence process !! thankyou !!

  13. #13
    After getting a diploma from outside of the country which is approved by caac is there any places in srilanka to get relevant training cuz i was told that its hard to find work without relevant training what are your ideas ??

  14. #14
    What is the best Aviation engineering school in sri lanka & I need to know some basic information about that. your help is greatly appreciated.thanks.

  15. #15

    Arrow Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Mechanical Engineering

    Flight training is a course of study used when learning to pilot an aircraft. The overall purpose of primary and intermediate flight training is the acquisition and honing of basic airmanship skills.

  16. #16
    R66 Robinson - newest member to the Cosmos Aviation




  17. #17
    Is a mechanical engineer(BSc eng) can work as a AME. if not is there are any jobs in aviation field to a mechanical engineer.

  18. #18
    To be an Aircraft Maintenance licensed Technician, you should have to complete the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course (2 1/2 yrs) undergoing by the EASA 147 organization & gain 2 yrs work experience undergoing by the EASA 145 org .. This is the basic mandatory EASA requirement. After that you can proceed your carrier upto AME with your academic qualifications(Related degree) + work experiences.

  19. #19
    For the Mech. Engineer - They have to gain certain work experiences (required by the employer ) + AME license.

  20. #20
    I did my A/L's this year and hope to do Aeronautical Engineering. what is the best place to do Aeronautical Engineering in Srilanka???

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts