Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

I am interesting study AME as my higher studies.As I know in sri lanka AAC,skyline and Sri lankan airline are the only course providers.From that get into the Sri Lankan course is not easy.Or my next option would be an another country.If someone know please give me an idea about this.I want to know what is best way to do this.place,fees etc.your help is greatly appreciated.thanks.

hey

Hey

I think AAC and skyline both aren't useful because they don't have enough facilities to meet international standards.For example if you want a job in an international airline like SriLankan Airlines or Emirates you need to experience on A320 A340 etc. They don't have those aircrafts with them(But there are people who joined Major Airlines after following courses at AAC.You need to have luck too .).

If you join SriLankan Airlines course ,which is EASA approved, you have a better chance.
    But only 40 or 50 people can join it.You have to go through a written exam,an interview and a full medical checkup.

I think you should try Training Course in Aircraft Maintenance at SriLankan Technical Training. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chirath View Post
      Hey

I think AAC and skyline both aren't useful because they don't have enough facilities to meet international standards.For example if you want a job in an international airline like SriLankan Airlines or Emirates you need to experience on A320 A340 etc. They don't have those aircrafts with them(But there are people who joined Major Airlines after following courses at AAC.You need to have luck too .).

If you join SriLankan Airlines course ,which is EASA approved, you have a better chance.
      But only 40 or 50 people can join it.You have to go through a written exam,an interview and a full medical checkup.

I think you should try Training Course in Aircraft Maintenance at SriLankan Technical Training. Good Luck!
      yeah that is the situation,joining sri lankan is not easy.btw what is stands for EASA?
      and do you have any idea about AAC lecturers?some says now they don't have a standard.
      thanks for the reply

Comment

yea

Originally posted by Airborne View Post
        yeah that is the situation,joining sri lankan is not easy.btw what is stands for EASA?
        and do you have any idea about AAC lecturers?some says now they don't have a standard.
        thanks for the reply
        EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency

well there are visiting lecturers but I don't know much about them.I'm currently following the srilankan course(actually it's commencing on 5th of sep).
        Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chirath View Post
          EASA - European Aviation Safety Agency

well there are visiting lecturers but I don't know much about them.I'm currently following the srilankan course(actually it's commencing on 5th of sep).
          Good Luck!
          thanks for the meaning.
          good luck you too.

Comment

Aviation Library

Airbus A320 Introduction to Trouble Shooting Procedures

Uploaded by hamoudi357 on Sep 23, 2010

Comment

CFM56 Water Wash Fan Injection Pure Water Wash

Uploaded by ctrlaltdel1945 on Dec 5, 2009

Comment

Weldone Skyline .keep it up bro.

Comment

Hi Guys, it’s the first time I’m writing over here.

Looking for Maintenance facilities in Sri-Lanka

If possible some staff members to assist the Australian maintenance engineers for a Australian Aircraft: PAC 750XL 2004

Please note that under Australian civil air navigation regulations only Australian engineers are allowed to perform work on an Australian registered aircraft and issue a maintenance release to service.

Anyone got any ideas, whom I could refer to?

Comment

I'm Currently Following a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering From Guangzhou Civil Aviation College in China by Having the Diploma what are my job aspects ? i have 3.4 GPA i am a Sri lankan and i am graduating from the college 2012 june ! please tell me what can i do after getting this diploma. help needed from who are in the relevant or who has knowledge about the field !! thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sahan678 View Post
                      I'm Currently Following a Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering From Guangzhou Civil Aviation College in China by Having the Diploma what are my job aspects ? i have 3.4 GPA i am a Sri lankan and i am graduating from the college 2012 june ! please tell me what can i do after getting this diploma. help needed from who are in the relevant or who has knowledge about the field !! thank you
                      Srilankan airlines is the best in srilanka, dont wast time with AAC skyline or anyother..
                      or els try it in anothr county..make sure the training centre is Easa part 145 approved and the maintenance organization is Easa part 147 approved or els ull fall in trouble whe you came to exams..and for your AME licence..

Comment

to get the AME licence how Many years working experience should i need brother ?? and should i come to sri lanka to apply the licence or can i get it from a different country can you explain about this licence process !! thankyou !!

Comment

After getting a diploma from outside of the country which is approved by caac is there any places in srilanka to get relevant training cuz i was told that its hard to find work without relevant training what are your ideas ??

Comment

What is the best Aviation engineering school in sri lanka & I need to know some basic information about that. your help is greatly appreciated.thanks.

Comment

Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Mechanical Engineering

Flight training is a course of study used when learning to pilot an aircraft. The overall purpose of primary and intermediate flight training is the acquisition and honing of basic airmanship skills.

Comment

Working...
                              X