• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka state-carrier to invest Rs200mn in flight kitchen

Comment

• full credit to Sundar

Comment

• Comment

• When did you film this video ? I am quite surprised most of the aerobridges are empty with only one or two planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banuthev View Post
            When did you film this video ? I am quite surprised most of the aerobridges are empty with only one or two planes.
            I didn't film it.

Comment

• Comment

• I think this was a proposed design for the BIA had it been privatised back in 2003-2004:

Looks nice! Hopefully the new terminal can be designed in a similar way

Comment

• First test flight lands at Mattala

As per Daily Mirror first test flight lands at Mattala. The aircraft is AP-CAB belongs to Pakistan Civil Aviation B200 capable of Nav Aid calibrations.

Dailymirror.lk– Sri Lanka 24 Hours Online Breaking News : News, Politics, Video, Finance, Business, Sports, Entertainment, Travel,breaking news, political news

Comment

• The first test Flight to Hambanthota International Airport.

Comment

• Thanks srilankan1.

Nice to see AP-CAB in Sri Lanka to perform airfield calibration work.

Comment

• PAK-CAA has one of the world's most experienced unit in providing the services for the Flight Inspections and Calibrations. This Flight Inspection Unit will carryout tasks including : Site Survey, Commissioning, Periodic Inspection, Special inspection, Surveillance / Monitoring and Route Verification, According to PAK-CAA Web. These checks can take upto a week. I heard PAK-CAA shared their inspection-tools for several airfields in Sri Lanka before.

Comment

• Mattala terminal in the background

Comment

• Just curious,

Whats the maximum capacity of CMB at one time? Is it 25 aircraft?

And how many flights does CMB handle a day? Is it 100?

Comment

• Banuthev: i posted this n another forum - when somebody brought up the fact that PIA is blacklisted ..

PIA was blacklisted, but then again, Pakistan Civil Aviation has the next-to-best kit (the Beachcraft for calibrating nav-aids) for air ops.

Not a bad idea.

India does have better kit, then again, it is a question if they are keen to share it ..

FYI - Indian Calibration systems ..

http://www.aai.aero/services/flight_calibration.jsp

Comment

• Originally posted by Praetorian View Post
                                Just curious,

Whats the maximum capacity of CMB at one time? Is it 25 aircraft?

And how many flights does CMB handle a day? Is it 100?
                                CMB's Capacity is 25 Aircrafts.Thats Correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X