This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
    Cheers Banu.. It's about 40km south. Airport is also based out of AKL CBD. Similar to CMB... Out of town
    Sorry to hear these B787-9s have been grounded due to ongoing engine issues. How does NZ managing the flights from shortage of aircraft?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      Sorry to hear these B787-9s have been grounded due to ongoing engine issues. How does NZ managing the flights from shortage of aircraft?
      They have 2 A340-300 s wet leased from Hi Fly including 1 of our ex UL birds. Mainly used in AKL - PER and AKL - SYD daily flights.
      ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• IndiGo is planning to fly London, Paris, Madrid & Hong Kong from New Delhi onboard A330 effect Winter 2018.

Does anyone know the details of the A330 that IndiGo planning to operate?

Comment

• Is it true Lufthansa has got new livery?

Comment

Is it true Lufthansa has got new livery?
            Yes

So hat Yankee Alpha – unsere B747-8i – ihren neuen Look bekommen.Mehr erfahren: https://www.explorethenew.comAbonnieren Sie unseren YouTube-Kanal: https://ww...

Comment

• First 350 route to South Asian country - Maldives

Qatar Airways has recently deployed the brand new A350 jet on its Doha-Male route, making it the first airline to deploy an A350 jet to a South Asian country. The airline will use a 280 seater A350 jet to fly between Qatar and #Maldives until the end of March.

Qatar Airways has announced plans to increase its frequency to the Maldives to triple daily flights for 2018-2019. The announcement was made by Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive Akbar Al Baker, at ITB Berlin, the world’s largest travel trade show. At the Qatar Airways press conference on Wednesday, Al Baker announced a raft of forthcoming global destinations […]
              Last edited by shiwankaswe; 11-03-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• First non-stop scheduled flight from Australia to Britain lands after 17 hours

Kangaroo route just got shorter

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
                  What is the registration of the aircraft operated the first nonstop scheduled flight from Perth - LHR route ?

Comment

• VH-ZND flew straight over my house
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by M>Bright View Post
                      VH-ZND flew straight over my house
                      Will it become threat for Gulf & Far East Carriers which are lifting passengers between Australia and Europe via their hubs ? Do you think the route will become successful for QF ?

Comment

Will it become threat for Gulf & Far East Carriers which are lifting passengers between Australia and Europe via their hubs ? Do you think the route will become successful for QF ?
                        Well the fact Qantas code share with Emirates on their 2 daily flights from Perth i guess they're not really phased. However May 1 will see Qatar A380s visit once a day. The ticket price for the direct Qantas flight is more expensive than the other carriers.

Comment

Will it become threat for Gulf & Far East Carriers which are lifting passengers between Australia and Europe via their hubs ?
                          Eventually yes...

Do you think the route will become successful for QF ?
                          Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by M>Bright View Post
                            Well the fact Qantas code share with Emirates on their 2 daily flights from Perth i guess they're not really phased. However May 1 will see Qatar A380s visit once a day. The ticket price for the direct Qantas flight is more expensive than the other carriers.
                            That code share is ending and QF has already dropped DXB

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
                              Eventually yes...

Yes
                              In that case could QF be able to profitably operate the London flights from Sydney & Melbourne with a technical stop in Perth? It might save the passengers time on changing flights in Gulf or Far East.

Comment

In that case could QF be able to profitably operate the London flights from Sydney & Melbourne with a technical stop in Perth? It might save the passengers time on changing flights in Gulf or Far East.
                                I think for that...looks like Qantas has different plan

Comment

Working...
                                X