This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    A350-9 vs B787-9 who is the best ? Tell why?
    I always feel more comfortable in a wide chord wing aircraft than a narrow chord wing . And in turbulence I'm always happy if im in a boeing than an airbus

Comment

• Overseas Aircraft Discussion

beginn from the production

Comment

• Singapore Airlines expects commercial Airbus A350 flights to begin in March or April following delays to delivery of the first aircraft, which was previously expected this month.
        The global destination for business travellers and premium frequent flyers: news, reviews and expert guides to help you travel better.
        Cathay Pacific will begin flying the advanced Airbus A350 to Auckland in the second half of this year, although Australia is unlikely to see the fuel-efficient jetliner until 2017.
        I think first A350 destination for CX is Gatwick and second is Auckland. Am i right umedha?

Comment

• First B777-300 for SWISS. HB-JNA. Test Rego : N5022E it looks like it flew the test flight on 8-Jan : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/hb-jna/ Any idea when it's going to be delivered to SWISS?

Swiss International Air Lines HB-JNA

Source : Rick Schlamp

Comment

• Cathay Pacific Airways A350 XWB

Photos from Airbus

Comment

I think first A350 destination for CX is Gatwick and second is Auckland. Am i right umedha?
              Hi Banu... Yep CX replacing A340-300s with A350-900 to AKL this year.
              ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

A350-9 vs B787-9 who is the best ? Tell why?

I flew A359 from Doha to Philadelphia
                Cabin ambiance was good...
                washrooms were good
                Seats were bit uncomfortable
                Overhead bins were excellent
                Good size tinted windows

Not bad for a 14 hour flight

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
                  Cathay Pacific Airways A350 XWB

Photos from Airbus
                  Nice pic! When did this picture was taken? what's her registration & msn number? Btw CX's 2nd A350 (Msn32/B-LRB) was painted some time end of Nov last year.

Comment

• First B787-9 for Saudia. HZ-ARA flew the first flight on the 6-Jan-16.

If i am not mistaken Saudia ordered 4 of the B787-9. According to sources, the first SV B787 to fly on RUH-IST and JED/RUH-CAS routes from S16.

41544 376 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner HZ-ARA Saudi Arabian Airlines C24Y274 On Order
                    41545 379 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner HZ-ARB Saudi Arabian Airlines C24Y274 On Order N8291V
                    41546 383 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner HZ-ARC Saudi Arabian Airlines C24Y274 On Order N8292V
                    41547 413 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner HZ-ARD Saudi Arabian Airlines C24Y274 On Order

Comment

• A350 XWB final assembly: a step-by-step overview

source : airbus

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Does anybody know MSN of above SQ A350 & CX A350?

Max,

Sorry but I had to move the pictures of SQ A350 & CX A350 to Overseas Aviation Discussion because these are not relates to Sri Lanka Aviation Discussion.

Comment

Does anybody know MSN of above SQ A350 & CX A350?
                              banuthev, That SQ A350 is MSN31 and CX A350 is MSN32
                              Last edited by Sandaru; 20-01-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveBoeing View Post
                                I always feel more comfortable in a wide chord wing aircraft than a narrow chord wing . And in turbulence I'm always happy if im in a boeing than an airbus
                                anyreason why are you happy in a boeing air craft while Turbulence?

Comment

Working...
                                X