Overseas Aviation


+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 737
  1. #601


    TG's first A350 is airborne. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

  2. #602
    The Big boy is rolling A350-1000


  3. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF15Ace View Post
    TG's first A350 is airborne. She looks absolutely gorgeous.
    Wow when it's going to be delivered to Thai? any air-to-air pics?

  4. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    The Big boy is rolling A350-1000
    Thanks for sharing !! Who are interested in taking delivery of A350-1000?

  5. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Thanks for sharing !! Who are interested in taking delivery of A350-1000?
    Qatar Airways (Launch Customer) = 37
    Air Caraibes = 3
    Asiana = 10
    BA = 18
    CX = 26
    EY = 22
    JAL = 13
    LATAM = 12
    United Airlines = 35

    Total = 176

  6. #606



    Airbus A350-1000 Prototype
    Aircraft Registration - F-WMIL
    Construction Number - 059

    Two more prototypes are on production schedule
    Construction Number - 065 & 071

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Wow when it's going to be delivered to Thai? any air-to-air pics?
    Not sure about an exact date but a production site puts it somewhere in Q3 2016.

  8. #608
    Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...





    source : 60minutes9

  9. #609
    03. Aug 2016 at DXB gear collapsed and aircraft caught on fire after landing at Dubai as flight EK521. All passengers and crew are reported to have evacuated the aircraft.






  10. #610
    Omg what a sad day for Emirates! I think its the first aircraft accident for EK ever since there in operation in 1985 ?
    What's the registration of the aircraft please?

    ��

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    03. Aug 2016 at DXB gear collapsed and aircraft caught on fire after landing at Dubai as flight EK521. All passengers and crew are reported to have evacuated the aircraft.






  11. #611
    Folk coming off with their luggage, really? heaven forbid they delay the exit of everyone on board.....people and their carry on's, drives me nuts.


  12. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendib View Post
    Folk coming off with their luggage, really? heaven forbid they delay the exit of everyone on board.....people and their carry on's, drives me nuts.
    South Asians in action. Wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened to a flight from CMB

  13. #613

  14. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
    South Asians in action. Wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happened to a flight from CMB
    Its not only South Asian problem; Same thing happened in Las Vegas during BA 777 fire as well. Its a human nature I believe.

    I saw some people are even suggesting to have a crew-controlled central lock for overhead bins; so they remain locked during taxi/take off, landing and emergency.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34191035

  15. #615
    Hong Kong based Dragonair is now Cathay Dragon


  16. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF15Ace View Post
    Yeah. I'm sure Bombardier will stay on top of things. They need to make a good impression not only because this is the entry into service for the C Series. LH will also be keeping an eye on it to see if it will enter their own fleet in the future.
    https://airwaysmag.com/industry/the-...r-from-launch/

    Second Swiss CS100 is operational...looks like EIS issues are been sorted out

    https://www.swiss.com/corporate/EN/m...com/en/cseries

    http://www.world-of-swiss.com/en/cseries

    Looks like Japan's MRJ is having some issue
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/29/news...ems/index.html

    Delivery Flight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJg5a5CNhh0
    Last edited by Speedbird; 30-08-2016 at 12:56 AM.

  17. #617
    Fellow members, today I'm very sad to say that Mr Joe Sutter, known to many as the Father of the 747 has passed away at the age of 95. Since I was child I have been fortunate to fly the 747 many times and even got an opportunity to visit the flightdeck once during cruise. But no matter how many times I have experienced the queen, she never ceases to amaze me.

    I think all of us here and aviation enthusiasts around the world will always remember the legacy he left behind, every time we see the 747 take to the skies.

    Thank you Mr Sutter for giving us such an amazing aircraft. May you Rest In Peace.

    Last edited by TheF15Ace; 01-09-2016 at 12:49 AM.

  18. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF15Ace View Post
    Fellow members, today I'm very sad to say that Mr Joe Sutter, known to many as the Father of the 747 has passed away at the age of 95. Since I was child I have been fortunate to fly the 747 many times and even got an opportunity to visit the flightdeck once during cruise. But no matter how many times I have experienced the queen, she never ceases to amaze me.

    I think all of us here and aviation enthusiasts around the world will always remember the legacy he left behind, every time we see the 747 take to the skies.

    Thank you Mr Sutter for giving us such an amazing aircraft. May you Rest In Peace.

    Agree 100%; 747 is still the most amazing aircraft ever built. Thank you Joe and "rest in peace".

    An interview with Joe on 748 debut!

    https://youtu.be/4JydJeMk_zg

  19. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
    Agree 100%; 747 is still the most amazing aircraft ever built. Thank you Joe and "rest in peace".

    An interview with Joe on 748 debut!

    https://youtu.be/4JydJeMk_zg
    Couldn't digest the loss of Mr. Joe Sutter.


  20. #620
    Antonov is planning to resume the construction of second AN225.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts