Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering which airlines fly to all six continents ie Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific).

Comment

• Originally posted by serendib View Post
      just wondering which airlines fly to all six continents ie europe, north america, south america, asia, africa, oceania(australia, new zealand, south pacific).
      ek, klm, ba, af, qf, sa

Comment

• Originally posted by Spookyflyer View Post
        ek, klm, ba, af, qf, sa
        What about MH? Is MH still doing KUL-CPT-BUE route?

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
          What about MH? Is MH still doing KUL-CPT-BUE route?
          As far as I know they have cancelled operations to south america.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpookyFlyer View Post
            SQ flying to South America?

Comment

SQ flying to South America?
              according to wiki they are flying to São Paulo(GRU)

Comment

MH doesn't fly to Africa as well. MH operated one of the long route on Kuala Lumpur – Johannesburg and Kuala Lumpur – Cape Town – Buenos Aires. I think they cancelled the flights Africa and South America all together in Feb 2012.

Also Delta Airlines and Qatar Airways serve in all 6 Continents.

Comment

ek, klm, ba, af, qf, sa
                  KL & AF don't have direct flights to Australasia I think NZ flying to JOH? not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                    MH doesn't fly to Africa as well. MH operated one of the long route on Kuala Lumpur – Johannesburg and Kuala Lumpur – Cape Town – Buenos Aires. I think they cancelled the flights Africa and South America together in Feb 2012.

Also Delta Airlines and Qatar Airways serve in all 6 Continents.
                    Are you sure Delta Airlines flying to Africa and Australia?

Comment

• Boeing stays in lead over Airbus as it delivers 61 units in October : http://www.anna.aero/2014/11/19/boei...us-in-october/

Comment

• Originally posted by skyline View Post
                        KL & AF don't have direct flights to Australasia I think NZ flying to JOH? not sure.
                        NZ only flies upto HKG on the west side
                        An information hub designed specifically for the United States and Canadian travel agent, booking travel on Air New Zealand services, learn more.
                        ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

ek, klm, ba, af, qf, sa
                          No not AF. Air Francs does not fly to Australia. Same with KLM no KLM to Australia.

Comment

ek, klm, ba, af, qf, sa
                            Here is my list of airlines serve in all 6 continents. I named one of the destination serve by the airline.

## - AFRICA / ASIA / EUROPE / NORTH AM / OCEANIA / SOUTH AMERICA
                            BA - Entebbe, Male', Berlin, Washingdon, Sydney, Austin, Rio de Janeiro
                            DL - Johannesburg, Delhi, Amsterdam, Baltimore, Sydney, Bogota
                            EK - Abidjan, Bangalore, Athens, Chicago, Adelaide, Buenos Aires
                            EY - Casablanca, Bahrain, Dublin, Dallas, Melborune, Sao Paulo
                            KE - Nairobi, Colombo, London, Chicago, Brisbane, Sao Paulo
                            QF - Johannesburg, Bangkok, London, New York, Sydney, Santiago de Chile
                            QR - Dar Es Salaam, Dhaka, Edinburgh, Dallas, Perth, Sao Paulo
                            SA - Accra, Beijing, London, New York, Perth, Rio De Janeiro
                            SQ - Capetown, Dubai, Frankfurt, San Francisco, Melbourne, Sao Paulo

Turkish Airlines serving 5 continents except Australia. I am wondering why they still have not started flights to Australia?

Comment

• In pictures: inside KLM’s two-bedroom private jet

The jetliner will be transformed into one of the most spectacular Airbnb apartments any aviation enthusiast could imagine. After crossing the world 3,675 times the KLM airplane will be located next to Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport on November 28-30 for 3 nights

Nervous flyers are also welcome, as the airplane will remain on the ground. The lucky guests will get to relax in a 366m squared apartment, decked out with a play area, master bedroom, study, seven bathrooms – and 116 jet windows.

MSN
                              Last edited by Serendib; 20-11-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

In pictures: inside KLM’s two-bedroom private jet

The jetliner will be transformed into one of the most spectacular Airbnb apartments any aviation enthusiast could imagine. After crossing the world 3,675 times the KLM airplane will be located next to Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport on November 28-30 for 3 nights

Nervous flyers are also welcome, as the airplane will remain on the ground. The lucky guests will get to relax in a 366m squared apartment, decked out with a play area, master bedroom, study, seven bathrooms – and 116 jet windows.

MSN
                                What's this aircraft? It looks like it is retired MD11.

Comment

Working...
                                X