This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by budgetcarrier View Post
    SriLankan Airlines will have to slash a massive 620 flights off its schedule to accommodate the daytime renovation of the airport runway after agencies overrode the carrier’s request for construction to be shifted to night hours.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/161023/new...ts-213566.html
    A suggestion could be to indeed operate from MRIA where Sri Lankan could base a few of their Airbus A320-200's operate Short Haul flights from for example those to Chennai,Bangalore,Trichy, Trivandrum,Cochin and Male.

Fly in the passengers in and out Ratmalana probably on a leased Q400 aircraft Helitours too have 2 MA60's that can be used , this maybe more cost effective than having to cancel flights
    -Aaqib Hussain
    (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
    www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
      Guys
      Today, 4R-MRD has started flying after its been for paintwork to CMB maintanance hangar on the 17-Oct. Has it received the SriLankan livery ? Any pictures?
      I flown 4R-MRD today to Dhaka. It still not painted fully it still completely white.

Comment

• It seems MRE is taken out of service for painting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaMustafa View Post
          It seems MRE is taken out of service for painting.
          Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't MRE being returned along with MRF?
          -Aaqib Hussain
          (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
          www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
            I think -MRC is going away. It hasn't been flying for a long time

Comment

• MSN 52 AerCap F-WZFA first did RTO (Formerly planned for SriLankan Airlines)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaqib View Post
                MRC already left the fleet. The next might be MRF.

Comment

• Rahal,

4R-ALL is not flying since 23-Oct. Has it been taken out of the service for leasing the aircraft to PIA ?

Any idea why Mihin Lanka aircraft are being painted in white livery? I thought these aircraft going to get painted in SriLankan colors? Will they change cabin of Mihin aircraft so it will match the SriLankan.

According to flightglobal, SriLankan will get 4 x A321neos next year. Is it true? Its already been reported SriLankan will get 6 x A320neos and the delivery starting from end of Jan 2017 to Jan 2018. So that means SriLankan is getting the both 6 x 320neos and 4 x A321neos?

Comment

Rahal,

4R-ALL is not flying since 23-Oct. Has it been taken out of the service for leasing the aircraft to PIA ?

Any idea why Mihin Lanka aircraft are being painted in white livery? I thought these aircraft going to get painted in SriLankan colors? Will they change cabin of Mihin aircraft so it will match the SriLankan.

According to flightglobal, SriLankan will get 4 x A321neos next year. Is it true? Its already been reported SriLankan will get 6 x A320neos and the delivery starting from end of Jan 2017 to Jan 2018. So that means SriLankan is getting the both 6 x 320neos and 4 x A321neos?
                    4R-ALL active today as UL229/30 to KWI

Comment

Rahal,

Are they going ahead with PIA leasing ? Any idea what's going with that

Comment

4R-ALL is not flying since 23-Oct.
                        A new commercial is being shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Azamh View Post
                          Are they going ahead with PIA leasing ? Any idea what's going with that
                          As far as I know two A330-300s will be taken out from service once UL discontinue Paris and Frankfurt flights in Nov 2016. Please confirm if I am right?

Comment

• UL website is mentioning its operating A320 Sharklets on Daily flights to Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur from 1 Feb 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by AviatorSN View Post
                              A new commercial is being shot
                              What he means is ALL taken in for a new commercial that the airline is going to be doing.
                              Haleef Ismail
                              www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

UL website is mentioning its operating A320 Sharklets on Daily flights to Abu Dhabi and Kuala Lumpur from 1 Feb 2017.
                                I think we will be getting 320neos. UL website probably has got confused with the sharklet and neo version, cause it looks just the same, but a few performance and few other differences in it.
                                Haleef Ismail
                                www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Working...
                                X