• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A320 Neo

A320 Neo business class looks v narrow looks like premium economy

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
      Thank you for the pictures, quite like the peacock painting in the partition between economy and business.

Is it something UL has come up with or something done by Airbus? I haven't seen this before, I haven't flown UL for more than 10 years now.

Now what if someone gets creative and adapts this either on the fuselage or logo 😆
      the peacock painting can also be found on the A333 fleet

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
        What will be the Delivery schedule for four 321neos.??
        The airline is adding two Airbus A320neo and four A321neo aircraft to its fleet in a little over a year. The second A320neo aircraft is scheduled for delivery in April 2017, followed by the first and second A321neo aircraft in the second quarter. A third A321neo is to arrive before the end of 2017, with the fourth A321neo is due in the first quarter of 2018. The orders for these aircraft were placed several years ago. The revamped fleet will enable the airline to dovetail more efficient management of its newly overhauled business plan for a leaner and a more efficient regional operation.

Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks mate for the information.

Comment

• SriLankan officially becomes the 20th operator of Airbus A320neo
            Haleef Ismail
            www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
              SriLankan officially becomes the 20th operator of Airbus A320neo
              Guess who will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd operators for A321neo?

Comment

• Planning to fly CMB-COK this April on UL. Can anyone confirm me with type of aircraft I would be flying in, because over the past weeks I have been tracking and found out that UL is constantly shuffling it with A320/332 type airplanes. So in this case could anyone give me an educated guess on UL aircraft operationing type to COK on April this year would be.
                Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                  Guess who will be 1st, 2nd & 3rd operators for A321neo?
                  China Southern, Air Astana, Virgin America?

Comment

• Sri Lanka seeks higher bids for ailing airline

GoSL has wasted 8 months since July and now want to get back to square one?

Every day that GoSL have UL in their books is a loss for the SL tax payers.

They should offload this toxic asset without further delay.

They had 9 bids and 8 months to evaluate/negotiate and now to think that someone will magically come up with a better offer is naive, at best.

A lemon is a lemon and it gets what it gets.

Comment

• According to Airlineroute,

KLM increase the Amsterdam – Colombo service from 2 to 3 weekly, 787-9 service in 17 JAN 18 – 01MAR18

Earlier this month, DELTA also started codesharing with KLM on Amsterdam – Colombo route.

Comment

• UL is going to take delivery of 1st A321neo in May this year. Wow
                        ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Guys does all of UL's Airbus A320 aircraft have PTV's? If not what are the registrations that have PTV's.

Comment

• UL Fleet Strategy

Does anyone know what their NEW medium to long term fleet strategy is?

To me it appears:

1. Replace aging A32X with A32Xneo.
                            2. Not replace the A332s coming out of lease and let the newer A333s to take their place.
                            3. Continue to keep the new A333s in the fleet.

Appreciate if some light can be thrown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                              Guys does all of UL's Airbus A320 aircraft have PTV's? If not what are the registrations that have PTV's.
                              ABM, ABN, ABO, ABP and ANA are the only A320 family aircraft which have PTV's onboard.

Hi LankaFlyer,

Please confirm if I am correct with the above statement. I think ABL, ABQ, ABR, MRD and MRE doesn't have PTVs.

Comment

• Question, The A320 Neo we received, what type of Engine we got? is it P&W or CFM LEAP?

Comment

Working...
                                X