This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Skyliner.

Thank You for the detailed information... im glad that such doubts when cleared can help other members gain some general knowledge in this forum.

Looking forward to ABQ and the rest of the A321 fleet to be inducted.

Comment

• correct me if am wrong.. ADA,ADB and ADC not flying to European airspace anymore?
      ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
        correct me if am wrong.. ADA,ADB and ADC not flying to European airspace anymore?
        ^ affirmative

Comment

correct me if am wrong.. ADA,ADB and ADC not flying to European airspace anymore?
          Not true. Today 4R-ADB is flying to Rome as UL 581

Comment

• Originally posted by channa View Post
            Not true. Today 4R-ADB is flying to Rome as UL 581
            Thats good news coz i overheard that our 1st 3 birds are banned from the air space... as they are not air worthy as per the standards in Europe!
            ​Umedha Hettigoda ®

https://banners-my.flightradar24.com/umedhah.png

Comment

Thats good news coz i overheard that our 1st 3 birds are banned from the air space... as they are not air worthy as per the standards in Europe!
              It is equipment related not airworthiness related.

ADS-B will be mandatory (I think from 2015). No ADS-B installed in the 3 older A340
              Older TCAS versions no longer allowed. These aircraft also have an older version of TCAS installed.

Any restrictions will be related to one or both of these issues - retrofitting is expensive.
              Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• looks like that 4r-ABQ is finish with it cabin refurbishment. It took of today. http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/4rabq

Comment

• Originally posted by rami View Post
                  looks like that 4r-ABQ is finish with it cabin refurbishment. It took of today. http://www.flightradar24.com/reg/4rabq
                  ABQ 16-153 . ABR starts ops end of OCT
                  Yeah It looks like 4R-ABQ completed with cabin configuration and she is on her way home (CMB) . According to Sakith, the seat config for ABQ is 16/153. Any idea if ABQ has IFE in economy class? What is the MSN of 4R-ABR?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                    Yeah It looks like 4R-ABQ completed with cabin configuration and she is on her way home (CMB) . According to Sakith, the seat config for ABQ is 16/153. Any idea if ABQ has IFE in economy class? What is the MSN of 4R-ABR?
                    pics of 4rabq pleeeaaassseeee xD

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                      pics of 4rabq pleeeaaassseeee xD
                      4R-ABG has been painted into VivaAeroBus (Colombia) colours? It had made an airtest n 12jul14
                      4R-ABQ being ferried today/tonite Zurich-Kuwait-Colombo
                      4R-ABR serial not yet known

Comment

yes 4R-ABQ is now refurbished with Sri Lankan interiors
                        Haleef Ismail
                        www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                          yes 4R-ABQ is now refurbished with Sri Lankan interiors
                          Ok but does it have IFE in economy class? When it's expected to start UL passenger flights? any pics of ABG & ABQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyliner View Post
                            4R-ABG has been painted into VivaAeroBus (Colombia) colours? It had made an airtest n 12jul14
                            4R-ABQ being ferried today/tonite Zurich-Kuwait-Colombo
                            4R-ABR serial not yet known

Yes 4R-ABG has been painted in VivaAeroBus Colours !
                            Haleef Ismail

Comment

Ok but does it have IFE in economy class? When it's expected to start UL passenger flights? any pics of ABG & ABQ?
                              I'm not so sure..I'll ask my dad and let you know..No photos at the moment..Will get some photographs and upload soon!
                              Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                                I'm not so sure..I'll ask my dad and let you know..No photos at the moment..Will get some photographs and upload soon!
                                Thanks Haleef. 4R-ABQ flew today as UL157/158 on CMB-HRI-CMB then UL113/114 on CMB-MLE-CMB.

Comment

Working...
                                X