• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Colombo - Melbourne Flight Timetable

DAILY - UL604 - A332 - CMB-MEL - 23:50 - 15:25+1 - 10:05-flying hours
    DAILY - UL605 - A332 - MEL-CMB - 16:55 - 22:15+0 - 10:50-flying hours
    SriLankan Airlines website is currently showing the SriLankan direct flight to Melbourne on 29-Oct-2017 is going to be operated onboard A330-343 aircraft. Previously it was planned to operate on A330-243.
    Attached Files

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines in recent schedule update filed changes to its planned winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17.

Colombo – Dammam eff 29OCT17 A330 continues to operate this route 4 times a week. The airline previously scheduled 1 of 4 weekly operated by A321neo
      Colombo – Delhi eff 01DEC17 Increase from 10 to 13 weekly
      Colombo – Doha eff 03DEC17 Increase from 7 to 11 weekly, new flight UL219/220 operated by A320/330-200
      Colombo – Dubai eff 01DEC17 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly, new flight UL231/232 operated by A320/320neo
      Colombo – Guangzhou eff 29OCT17 A321neo replaces A321, 1 daily
      Colombo – Hong Kong eff 29OCT17 A321neo replaces A321, 5 weekly
      Colombo – Mumbai eff 29OCT17 Increase from 1 to 2 daily

Previously reported, the oneWorld member will resume Colombo – Melbourne service from 29OCT17. Based on latest listing, inaugural flight on 29OCT17 will be operated by A330-300, switching to -200 for this daily flight from 30OCT17.
      (Airlineroute)

Comment

• Hi does anyone has.video or photo of srilankan A321neo business class

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
          Not Toulouse, but in Germany, XFW. Still undergoing final tests I guess, will be delivered probably within a few days or maybe the next week.
          whats taking so long for delivery of 4R-AND?

Comment

• 4r-and

The blog shows Airbus flights and deliveries A318, A319, A320, A321, A380 in XFW, TLS, TSN and BFM, also history Data for each MSN. XFW Spotter
            Last edited by WDR; 16-09-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
              whats taking so long for delivery of 4R-AND?
              All the pictures show it is still registered as D-AZAB.

There's obviously some issue between the leasing company and UL - my guess is either financial or due to UL losing its EASA 145 certification.
              Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                All the pictures show it is still registered as D-AZAB.

There's obviously some issue between the leasing company and UL - my guess is either financial or due to UL losing its EASA 145 certification.
                its actually registered in UL rego as per a recent pic shared sometime back here in this forum

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathiasdueber/36728359072/

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                  its actually registered in UL rego as per a recent pic shared sometime back here in this forum

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathiasdueber/36728359072/
                  The rumour has AND had an engine issue. Not sure if its still the case.

My assumption would be UL is not in a hurry to take AND until Oct. I can notice the next flight expansion is from 29-Oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by WDR View Post
                    SriLankan Airlines in recent schedule update filed changes to its planned winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17.

Colombo – Dammam eff 29OCT17 A330 continues to operate this route 4 times a week. The airline previously scheduled 1 of 4 weekly operated by A321neo
                    Colombo – Delhi eff 01DEC17 Increase from 10 to 13 weekly
                    Colombo – Doha eff 03DEC17 Increase from 7 to 11 weekly, new flight UL219/220 operated by A320/330-200
                    Colombo – Dubai eff 01DEC17 Increase from 7 to 10 weekly, new flight UL231/232 operated by A320/320neo
                    Colombo – Guangzhou eff 29OCT17 A321neo replaces A321, 1 daily
                    Colombo – Hong Kong eff 29OCT17 A321neo replaces A321, 5 weekly
                    Colombo – Mumbai eff 29OCT17 Increase from 1 to 2 daily

(Airlineroute)
                    As already been posted on our forum, there are additional changes to happen for SriLankan Flights. Frequency of Hyderabad flights are going to be increased from 4 to 5 weekly from 31-Oct. Loved to see our national carrier is growing.

UL 's HKG flights are mostly served by A330s.

Comment

• Can the 32B fly directly from Colombo to Nairobi?
                      Will it be a profitable route for UL?

Comment

• Piloting the Sri Lankan Airlines Airbus A330 into Bangkok

Comment

• Originally posted by mohamed_naqeeb View Post
                          Yesterday, I was was flying to Muscat on Oman Air. 4R-ABK was next us.. in indigo colors.
                          It's look like leasing issue of 4R-ABK has finally been sorted. I can see from skyliners web that VT-IHC (4R-ABK) has been ferried to Delhi from Colombo on the 14-Sep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aviational View Post
                            Can the 32B fly directly from Colombo to Nairobi?
                            Will it be a profitable route for UL?
                            I'm not sure if NBO would be a profitable route but UL had a plan of operating East African destinations via Seychelles.

I think AMD in India is the next new destination for UL after 4th A321neo joined the fleet in Summer 2018.

It seems to be 4R-AND & ANE are replacing 4R-MRD & MRE. Someone please confirm.

Comment

• I think UL yields to Melbourne is quit good they did a good move I checked Melbourne to Delhi chennai Bangalore Dhaka srilankan airlines rates are v competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azamh View Post
                                I think UL yields to Melbourne is quit good they did a good move I checked Melbourne to Delhi chennai Bangalore Dhaka srilankan airlines rates are v competitive.
                                is it the yield or load factor

Comment

Working...
                                X