X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
    Hi lordvader...

Yes of course ADE is currently withdrawn from the service .... Actually it was in the first week of August.
    ALO came after a week so the absence of ADE is not much of a problem. Besides schedules are designed in such a way that even if an aircraft is grounded they can arrange a replacement. Sometimes there are 2 parallel C checks in the hangar and they still
    Manage to continue the service as usual.
    UL is using 4R-MRE quite frequently http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/4r-mre

is this due to the aircraft shortage?

Comment

• any idea guys?
      http://www.flightradar24.com/B788/752b9fd

Comment

• Originally posted by asiabike View Post
        Looks like Abu Dhabi Amiri Flight (A6-PFC) - did it took off from CMB? Planefinder showing it originated from DEL (?)

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryLankan View Post
          Looks like Abu Dhabi Amiri Flight (A6-PFC) - did it took off from CMB? Planefinder showing it originated from DEL (?)
          I saw a flight on runner way today evening with UAE flag

Comment

• Originally posted by RAHALROXZ View Post
            Hi lordvader...

Yes of course ADE is currently withdrawn from the service .... Actually it was in the first week of August.
            ALO came after a week so the absence of ADE is not much of a problem. Besides schedules are designed in such a way that even if an aircraft is grounded they can arrange a replacement. Sometimes there are 2 parallel C checks in the hangar and they still
            Manage to continue the service as usual.
            Thanks Rahal!

Comment

• I read that the heads of state enterprises would be appointed by a committee. any idea about UL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Godofpower View Post
                I read that the heads of state enterprises would be appointed by a committee. any idea about UL?
                I hope they will consider UL too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                  I hope they will consider UL too.
                  Is Rakhita Jayawardena (current CEO for UL) doing well on his role ? Is Peter Hill still part of UL or he left?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                    Is Rakhita Jayawardena (current CEO for UL) doing well on his role ? Is Peter Hill still part of UL or he left?
                    I think Mr Hill just came in as a consultant. must have left UL already ?

they may keep Mr Jaywaradane further as CEO. But COO position is still to be filled or?

Comment

• Originally posted by dilushasg-bdavi View Post
                      is this due to the aircraft shortage?
                      Please see how SriLankan A330-343Es operated last week

New Bitmap Image (3)

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                        Please see how SriLankan A330-343Es operated last week
                        Interesting info Banu. Is UL good at timetable optimization with minimum turnaround times particularly with these new birds?

(BTW your table need a small correction - the dates in the first column is not matching the arrival dates

Comment

• Seems like a good usage of the new aircraft. Like others have said, I am surprised FCO isn't included, as I would think the load factor would be good on that route. I was also surprised that RUH was not featured on this timetable. Is Saudia stealing the majority of passengers on that route since they are utilizing the 744 to CMB? Still a pity YMML isn't a go anymore. I don't know when a better time would be to start that route with the sparkling new A333, considering it has the most Sri Lankans of any city outside of SL...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfernando34 View Post
                            Seems like a good usage of the new aircraft. Like others have said, I am surprised FCO isn't included, as I would think the load factor would be good on that route. I was also surprised that RUH was not featured on this timetable. Is Saudia stealing the majority of passengers on that route since they are utilizing the 744 to CMB? Still a pity YMML isn't a go anymore. I don't know when a better time would be to start that route with the sparkling new A333, considering it has the most Sri Lankans of any city outside of SL...
                            Saudi Arabian Airlines has been using B 744 In Jeddah & Riyadh route for a long time

Comment

• Nepal Airlines to launch Colombo ! Wohoo!!

Comment

• Colombo - Madurai - Colombo in srilankan website

MIHIN LANKA has made COLOMBO – MADURAI – COLOMBO services from 5 weekly to daily from sept’15 onwards and booking available on Mihin website for all 7 days whereas Srilankan airline, code share carrier of Mihin, doesn’t show flights on Fridays in Dec and Jan.

I had send a mail to srilankan airlines showing the point and the response received from there was very disappointment.They were saying “we do not have flights on these days “.

Middle East people would try to reach back on Fridays so that they can resume duty on Saturday.

Is it beause of any technical problem in Srilankan website? So far no effort for resolve

Comment

Working...
                                X