Sri Lanka Aviation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435
Results 8,681 to 8,689 of 8689
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    CZ-TFZ is airborne now at the moment!! I think it's test flight after completion of the paint work
    Its just departed to Brussels for seat re-configuration and registration change.

Here are the CS-TFZ pictures i have taken at Cambridge Airport today. CS-TFZ to become 4R-ALS.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    Its just departed to Brussels for seat re-configuration and registration change.

Here are the CS-TFZ pictures i have taken at Cambridge Airport today. CS-TFZ to become 4R-ALS.
    Wow great stuff Banu love your hard work

Great work banu.

Great work Banu ! Do you know if the seating reconfiguration will be consistent with the rest of the UL fleet? Looks like we are going to continue to have different user experience across the fleet.

Superb!!

Wow!!! Beautifully captured!!! :-)

Superb...!!!

Awesome shots bro..

If you look closely at 0:16 you can see that www.srilankan.com is not aligned properly