This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
    does anyone know when 4R-AND will be delivered ??
    A321-251N, SriLankan, D-AZAB, 4R-AND (MSN 7697) is currently in the air for the next flight.

Last edited by AF777; 23-08-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AF777 View Post
      A321-251N, SriLankan, D-AZAB, 4R-AND (MSN 7697) is currently in the air for the next flight.

www.flightradar24.com/AIB697D/e95cac8

why so many test flights ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
        Yesterday there was an A320 as UL1205, as I remember I think it was 4R-ABK to Abu Dhabi.. Wonder why?
        Yesterday,4R-ABK has arrived at Colombo from Abu Dhabi. Any reason why she is back?

Is 4R-AND coming to Colombo tomorrow?

Comment

• Amidst restructuring, SriLankan flies you free on 38th anniversary

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
            Yesterday,4R-ABK has arrived at Colombo from Abu Dhabi. Any reason why she is back?
            Yesterday, I was was flying to Muscat on Oman Air. 4R-ABK was next us.. in indigo colors.

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines is going to increase HYD flights from 4 to 5 weekly, effective 31/10/2017. New additional flight operates every Tuesdays.

Comment

• AG to file indictments on seven reports

The Attorney General(AG) will file indictments relating to seven reports concerning alleged acts of Fraud Corruption, Abuse of Power State Resources and Privileges running into millions of rupees committed during the Rajapaksa regime.

The seven reports compiled by the Presidential Commission Investigating alleged acts of Fraud Corruption Abuse of Power State Resources and Privileges relating to misuse of State funds and Assets running into millions of rupees during the Rajapaksa regime have been handed over to the Attorney General Jayantha Jayasuriya PC by President Maithripala Sirisena last week for necessary legal action.

The Attorney General said indictments will be filed against the accused after completing a legal study on the seven reports. He said this study had already commenced into the seven reports handed over by the President.

Since the PRECIFAC had investigated and recorded evidence on the seven reports indictments would be made on the basis of this evidence.

The seven reports handed over by the President to the Attorney Generals Department related to investigations made into SriLankan Airlines, Sri Lankan Catering Services, Fishery Harbours Corporation coming under the purview of the Fisheries Ministry, Hambantota Port Water Filling Ceremony, Sri Lanka Transport Board, Upcountry Development Authority, Consumer Services Authority and investigations relating former North Central Provincial Council Chief Minister S M Ranjith Samarakoon.

PRECIFAC chaired by Appeal Court Judge Preethi Padma Surasena and comprising High Court Judges Vikum Kaluarachchi, Piyasena Ranasinghe and Gihan Kulatunge and former Auditor General P.Pematilleke had submitted the seven reports to President Sirisena after conducting investigations and recording evidence.

On behalf of the Attorney General Senior Attorney Janaka Bandara, Attorney Sudarshana de Silva and former Attorney Chaminda Athukorale assisted the commission.

The Attorney General(AG) will file indictments relating to seven reports concerning alleged acts of Fraud Corruption, Abuse of Power State Resources and Privileges running into millions of rupees committed during the Rajapaksa regime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                  AG to file indictments on seven reports

http://www.dailynews.lk/2017/08/28/l...-seven-reports
                  Just more talk imho - nothing is going to happen. These people are protected at the highest level.

And it's Billions of Rupees not millions as stated in the article.
                  Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by mohamed_naqeeb View Post
                    Yesterday, I was was flying to Muscat on Oman Air. 4R-ABK was next us.. in indigo colors.
                    4R-ABK was doing a test flight as UL2 in CMB on the 26-Aug. It was flying for 02:09hrs from CMB to CMB. Is it pre-delivery test flight before being ferried to India for Indigo Airlines?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                      4R-ABK was doing a test flight as UL2 in CMB on the 26-Aug. It was flying for 02:09hrs from CMB to CMB. Is it pre-delivery test flight before being ferried to India for Indigo Airlines?
                      I met my batch mate yesterday who is currently working as engineer for Sri Lankan airline. As per him, indigo deal is now cancelled. The plane has few structural issues which need to be rectified. After 4R ABK was sorted out, MRC and MRD will leave the fleet. Also as per him 4R AND has some engine issues. That is why receiving it getting delayed.

Comment

• I have written on this at some length - I see nothing that indicates my analysis of the situation is wrong.
                        Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by LankaXWB View Post
                          I met my batch mate yesterday who is currently working as engineer for Sri Lankan airline. As per him, indigo deal is now cancelled. The plane has few structural issues which need to be rectified. After 4R ABK was sorted out, MRC and MRD will leave the fleet. Also as per him 4R AND has some engine issues. That is why receiving it getting delayed.
                          Exactly the same I once mentioned, about MRC and MRD leaving the fleet soon. And yes, again the same thing I was to say about 4R-AND's engine problems. By the way, could you check your private inbox, please, Mr.Janson?
                          Haleef Ismail
                          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by LankaXWB View Post
                            Thanks.

MRC already been delivered to new customer and its not part of the UL anymore.
                            Do you mean MRD & MRE will leave the UL fleet after issue on ABK sorted out? Any more detail about structural issue on ABK. Is it something UL have damaged the aircraft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                              By the way, could you check your private inbox, please, Mr.Janson?
                              I sent you a reply yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                                I sent you a reply yesterday.
                                Sorry, I did not see. Replied.
                                Haleef Ismail
                                www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

Working...
                                X