X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azamh View Post
    Hi Folks

Srilankan will be operating A321 neo to hkg sector from July, CX operates A333 with flat bed business class.
    If ULA321Neo has Same J class seats as A320neo will be a bad idea,
    Personally I will not be flying

Any thoughts
    you should not be complain about the product which you pay for...you should be supporting the (inefficient, corrupt and poor) Sri Lankan owned managed companies (wink)

Comment

• Originally posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
      A321neo Sri Lankan 4R-ANC ready for start the testprogram it in the flightline

A321neo Sri Lankan 4R-AND full color no engines
      Great pictures! Glad to see 4R-AND also come out in full paint so soon
      Haleef Ismail
      www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• SriLankan will operate Melbourne from this October. rumors say the approval has already been given.

Comment

• Originally posted by CSButterflyeffect View Post
          SriLankan will operate Melbourne from this October. rumors say the approval has already been given.
          A333 with payload restricted ?

Comment

• Originally posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
            A321neo Sri Lankan 4R-ANC ready for start the testprogram it in the flightline
            It appears that 4R-ANC is performing ground tests on the runway.

Comment

• Planespotters.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
                It appears that 4R-ANC is performing ground tests on the runway.
                Hi Guys, is above picture taken during RTO?Any idea when its going to do the first test flight?

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonylk View Post
                  A333 with payload restricted ?
                  What is the flying hours between CMB and MEL on the nonstop flight?

I think the SL president was in Australia couple of days ago. May be approval for the CMB-MEL route has been signed but no sign flight schedule and booking on the internet yet.

Any update haleef?

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                    Yes I can see from FR24, the last flight was on 19-May was operating BLR-CMB as UL174.

Any idea umedha and rahal?
                    What exactly is the reason 4R-ALN isn't active ???

Comment

• Originally posted by 4R-ALA View Post
                      What exactly is the reason 4R-ALN isn't active ???
                      Scheduled Maintenance Check "C"

Comment

• Originally posted by umedhah View Post
                        Good news..... Wondering When will 4R-ALA will be retired.... I believe this is the replacement
                        Very recently I was reading the news about SriLankan Airlines. It tells SriLankan is going to have 14 x A320/1 aircraft and 10 x A330 aircraft by the end of this year. Do you know the rego of 4 x A330s are going to leave the fleet this year?

Also a couple of news websites says SriLankan hasn't sold the slots of Rome, Frankfurt and Paris. They have plans to return Frankfurt.

Comment

Very recently I was reading the news about SriLankan Airlines. It tells SriLankan is going to have 14 x A320/1 aircraft and 10 x A330 aircraft by the end of this year. Do you know the rego of 4 x A330s are going to leave the fleet this year?

Also a couple of news websites says SriLankan hasn't sold the slots of Rome, Frankfurt and Paris. They have plans to return Frankfurt.
                          This will be a good move since the most of the europeans are keeping away from turkey and Egypt due to political issues and which are huge markets for tourism.

Comment

• Originally posted by NP330 View Post
                            Scheduled Maintenance Check "C"
                            Really? This aircraft is only around 3 years old and it has to undergo C-check. What is the time period between service intervals and is there are special reasons for it to increase or decrease(time period between services)

Comment

SriLankan Chairman said they are in the process of retiring the larger ones. I am curious to know the registrations of A330 going to leave the SriLankan fleet this year?

SriLankan Airlines is planning a new flights to Vietnam.
                              Any idea about which will be the next new destination in Vietnam ? Ha Noi or Saigon ?
                              Do you think Vietnam will be the profitable route for SriLankan Airlines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach3 View Post
                                Really? This aircraft is only around 3 years old and it has to undergo C-check. What is the time period between service intervals and is there are special reasons for it to increase or decrease(time period between services)
                                This was the one with PIA or ??

Comment

Working...
                                X