• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pictures of 4R-ANC
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CSButterflyeffect View Post
      As i was informed, I think ANC will fly HYDRABAD (new destination) tomorrow as the first flight. Not confirmed though.
      As far as i heard, 4R-ANC will fly the first revenue flight on the 12-July to Hyderabad.
      SriLankan is launching its first commercial passenger flight to Vizag on 08-July and the resumption of Coimbatore on the 16-July.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
        As far as i heard, 4R-ANC will fly the first revenue flight on the 12-July to Hyderabad.
        SriLankan is launching its first commercial passenger flight to Vizag on 08-July and the resumption of Coimbatore on the 16-July.
        yup that is the plan

Comment

• Originally posted by CSButterflyeffect View Post
          As i was informed, I think ANC will fly HYDRABAD (new destination) tomorrow as the first flight. Not confirmed though.
          ANC was the aircraft on my father's roster the night before the flight. Config was J12Y176, A32B, 4R-ANC to COK, but then in the morning there was a sudden change, and crew was sent to A320, 4R-ABL (opposite 4R-ANC) on parking bay. Wonder why they rostered that aircraft on the COK flight and then cancelled.
          Haleef Ismail
          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
            ANC was the aircraft on my father's roster the night before the flight. Config was J12Y176, A32B, 4R-ANC to COK, but then in the morning there was a sudden change, and crew was sent to A320, 4R-ABL (opposite 4R-ANC) on parking bay. Wonder why they rostered that aircraft on the COK flight and then cancelled.
            CONFIRMED

4R-ANC flying UL177 on 12th July to Hyderabad and back to Colombo.
            Haleef Ismail
            www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Did UL upgrade CMB-CGK (Colombo-Jakarta) flights to a A330 from a A320?https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ul364

Looks like the route is profitable !

By the way does any airline operate direct Milan-Colombo fights? FR24 says so.
              Last edited by SLD; 08-07-2017, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
                its cargo flight operated by ethiad.
                (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                  SriLankan Chairman said they are in the process of retiring the larger ones. I am curious to know the registrations of A330 going to leave the SriLankan fleet this year?

SriLankan Airlines is planning a new flights to Vietnam.
                  Any idea about which will be the next new destination in Vietnam ? Ha Noi or Saigon ?
                  Do you think Vietnam will be the profitable route for SriLankan Airlines?
                  Vietnam ? What rubbish

Comment

• Some reports say UL lost EASA certification. Is that true? I couldn't find any reliable source to the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by nipuna787 View Post
                      Some reports say UL lost EASA certification. Is that true? I couldn't find any reliable source
                      In another tragic case of mismanagement EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) has decided to suspend it’s approval for SriLankan Airlines due to serious audit finding at SriLankan Airlines. As per our source there were several very serious Level 1 findings which show the Airline has violated the rules set by EASA.

This decision according to a senior Captain will severally affect the Airline, which is already a loss making white elephant.All maintenance activities will now be compelled to be outsourced to nearby countries. Already 4R-ALA A330-200 Airbus is in Indonesia at the Garuda maintenance facility. SriLankan is paying USD 95,000.00 per aircraft only for Labour charges, excluding material costs. There seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel for the Airline and the Taxpayers with the current CEO and the Board and sadly due to the inaction of the Prime Minister.

Last edited by Flyhigh; 08-07-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• The above is what you get when you appoint unqualified people and allow them to run things with no accountability.

Complete Anarchy!

This has gone on so long and the damage is so great that there is no way out.

There is no "fix" - no magic wand that can be waved and no big, endless pile of money that can be used to allow this to keep running.

And still more aircraft on order! Aircraft that they don't need and can't afford.

Even with all this not a single Board member, Chairman or CEO has been fired!

There is zero benefit for the people of Sri Lanka - this has to be closed down.
                        Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by niK View Post
                          its cargo flight operated by ethiad.
                          (Correct me if I'm wrong)
                          Yes Etihad Cargo operates 2 weekly AUH-CMB-MXP-OHI but in every winter season Neosfly operates passenger flights on MXP-MLE-CMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
                            Did UL upgrade CMB-CGK (Colombo-Jakarta) flights to a A330 from a A320?https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ul364

Looks like the route is profitable !

Quantity of the passengers may be high on CMB-CGK route but low-yield route if I am not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                              CONFIRMED

4R-ANC flying UL177 on 12th July to Hyderabad and back to Colombo.
                              Any idea of the aircraft rego which is operating the maiden Colombo-Vizag route today?

Comment

Working...
                              X