Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi our members at Germany!! Any idea if 4R-ANA have done test flight? Engine run? Taxi test?

Comment

• Originally posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
      the tail for A350 a higher no.

other Neo for SriLankan in Toulouse
      Msn52 F-WZFA 6/2/2017 by A380_TLS_A350, auf Flickr
      Yes. MSN7535 is a second A320neo for SriLankan Airlines.
      SriLankan also ordered 4 A321neos and delivery starting after May 2017.

Haleef - What's the name going to be given to 4R-ANA?

Comment

• Deputy Minister of Public Enterprise Development Eran Wickramaratne says, out of the companies that bid for the restructuring of Sri Lankan Airlines, the US-based firm Texas Pacific Group (TPG) has been proposed as the most suitable partner for the project.

TPG Capital is an American investment company, it is one of the largest private equity investment firms in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
          Yes. MSN7535 is a second A320neo for SriLankan Airlines.
          SriLankan also ordered 4 A321neos and delivery starting after May 2017.

Haleef - What's the name going to be given to 4R-ANA?
          Not sure of 4R-ANA receiving any name.. Probably might be given one in Colombo or maybe after it receives the SriLankan registration..
          Haleef Ismail
          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• SriLankan crew no more operates for Pakistan Premiere from today. Just got this news from my father, and also the aircraft which was leased out to PIA (A330-300, 4R-ALN) will return to Colombo in the next few days time. It will not be going on dry lease to PIA, and will later be painted in SriLankan colours again. It might receive a new interior (Refurbished).
            Still cannot be confirmed, but as soon as I get more info, I will share.
            Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
              SriLankan crew no more operates for Pakistan Premiere from today. Just got this news from my father, and also the aircraft which was leased out to PIA (A330-300, 4R-ALN) will return to Colombo in the next few days time. It will not be going on dry lease to PIA, and will later be painted in SriLankan colours again. It might receive a new interior (Refurbished).
              4R-ALN was diverted to Stansted due to a disruptive passenger.
              Last edited by Serendib; 08-02-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                SriLankan crew no more operates for Pakistan Premiere from today. Just got this news from my father, and also the aircraft which was leased out to PIA (A330-300, 4R-ALN) will return to Colombo in the next few days time. It will not be going on dry lease to PIA, and will later be painted in SriLankan colours again. It might receive a new interior (Refurbished).
                can't imagine the state of the cabin

Comment

• Hi guys, by looking at the range of the a320Neo I think it isn't possible to fly direct from Hamburg to Colombo. (correct me if I'm wrong)

So when ferrying 4R-ANA, will dxb be the stop in between??

Comment

• 4R-ANA taxiing and performing RTOs :

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                      I've been trying to obtain a PDF of the Weliamuna report. However, I have been unsuccessful in finding one.
                      If possible could someone post a link or PDF for the report.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandaru View Post
                        Hi guys, by looking at the range of the a320Neo I think it isn't possible to fly direct from Hamburg to Colombo. (correct me if I'm wrong)

So when ferrying 4R-ANA, will dxb be the stop in between??
                        In the past A320 (ABM-ABP) were delivered from TLS to CMB via KWI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kusal077 View Post
                          Hi everyone,
                          I've been trying to obtain a PDF of the Weliamuna report. However, I have been unsuccessful in finding one.
                          If possible could someone post a link or PDF for the report.

Thanks!
                          I also looked for a copy recently - all the links no longer work. Any journalists reading this Forum who can help? I'd also like a .pdf copy for my records.
                          Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                            In the past A320 (ABM-ABP) were delivered from TLS to CMB via KWI.
                            4R-ANA will also be delivered via Kuwait.
                            Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by TheF15Ace View Post
                              4R-ANA taxiing and performing RTOs :
                              Wow!!
                              Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by TheF15Ace View Post
                                4R-ANA taxiing and performing RTOs :

-------
                                Wow!! Awesome!! 2:01 - 2:16 Honestly I've never seen an aircraft taxing in such a speed :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X