Sri Lanka Aviation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440
Results 8,781 to 8,797 of 8797
    Quote Originally Posted by umedhah View Post
    Good news..... Wondering When will 4R-ALA will be retired.... I believe this is the replacement
    I doubt 4R-ALA will be retired anytime soon. It looks like it has received new cabin and seats couple of months ago.

Hi Haleef,

I remember you flew on 4R-ALA. Please advise if it had the new seats when you fly on it few years ago ? Check the recent cabin pictures of 4R-ALA from the below link. Does these seats were fitted on it very recently ? it has IFE and good cabin.

4R-ALA Pics : http://www.airsrilanka.org/showthrea...ll=1#post15456

Hi Rahal,

4R-ALB returned back to service yesterday - after it's spent 2/3 months in maintenance. Does it have now the new cabin and seats ?

Quote Originally Posted by banuthev View Post
    I doubt 4R-ALA will be retired anytime soon. It looks like it has received new cabin and seats couple of months ago.

Hi Haleef,

I remember you flew on 4R-ALA. Please advise if it had the new seats when you fly on it few years ago ? Check the recent cabin pictures of 4R-ALA from the below link. Does these seats were fitted on it very recently ? it has IFE and good cabin.

Hi Rahal,

4R-ALB returned back to service yesterday - after it's spent 2/3 months in maintenance. Does it have now the new cabin and seats ?
    I fly cmb to Doha 4R-ALA landing was so bad the aircraft was too noisy and shaky while landing I guess the aircraft is too old that's why..business class seats are comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by janhongladarom View Post
    SriLankan Airlines splits Bangkok / Guangzhou operation

By Jim Liu  Twitter  LinkedIn

Posted 16 May 2017 08:00

Share this article
     Twitter
     Facebook
     LinkedIn
     Google+

SriLankan Airlines in latest schedule update filed additional changes for flights to Bangkok and Guangzhou. Subject to Government Approval, existing 4 weekly Colombo – Bangkok – Guangzhou A330-200/-300 service will become 1 daily Colombo – Guangzhou, operated by A321 from 15JUL17.

UL880 CMB1410 – 2230CAN 321 235
    UL880 CMB1440 – 2300CAN 321 7
    UL880 CMB1705 – 0125+1CAN 321 146

UL881 CAN0200 – 0500CMB 321 x257
    UL881 CAN0300 – 0600CMB 321 257

With this latest adjustment, Colombo – Bangkok sector will see frequency increase from 14 to 21 weekly, instead of previously listed 25. Previously reported, the oneWorld member is also splitting existing Colombo – Bangkok – Hong Kong service, where Hong Kong will receive 5 weekly A321 nonstop service, from 15JUL17.
    It's not good for passengers point of view. UL A321 cabin is not suitable to do 5+ hours. Even UL402 (CMB-BKK) flight is not suitable to fly with A321 (only operated by 4R-ABR & 4R-ABQ) equipment imo. The seats are too narrow, it vibrates and noisy compared to A330s and the entertainment system sucks. I always take UL882 or UL890 (which is operated by A332 or A333) over UL402 at any cost. I think other airlines will benefit if they use A321 for high dense Asian routes.

Hi Haleef,

Hi Rahal,

Yes, it had these seats. I totally hated the experience on this aircraft. I think I got 23H and 23K. The whole flight I was nauseous, and the headrests were like keeping the head on rocks. 4R-ALC had far more comfortable seats than 4R-ALA, and I had kind of a peaceful experience on it on UL364 to CGK (flight was almost empty as well..).

Hi Haleef,

Hi Rahal,

Hello,

It was a regular heavy maintenance C check, not a cabin modification... therefore seats or the configurations havent been changed.

So, um, what is happening with 4R-ANC, first A321neo? No news nor no flight information. Still awaiting engine installation? Is it still facing that Pratt and Whitney engine problem or so? What's happening with 4R-AND as well, 2nd A321neo?

Quote Originally Posted by XFW-Spotter View Post
    Oh wow, what a coincidence! I just posted a question regarding the A321neo, and here is the first picture with engines

Quote Originally Posted by Haleef View Post
    Oh wow, what a coincidence! I just posted a question regarding the A321neo, and here is the first picture with engines
    @Haleef just in time, I was to fast for your qzestion with the pic :-)

Last week should be done test
    Was nothing, I think this week

testflight with P&W engines from A321neo for Air Astana and China Southern was OK

testflight with P&W engines from A321neo for Air Astana and China Southern was OK
    Awesome! Awaiting more information!

I thought UL A321neo was LEAP -1A powered, just like their A320neos.

Any reason why they went with P&W?

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    I thought UL A321neo was LEAP -1A powered, just like their A320neos.

Any reason why they went with P&W?
    I think it right with LEAP engines

Wow nice pic! Thanks! When did you take this photo? Looking forward to see her on sky.

Do you have any update about 4R-AND ?

I think it right with LEAP engines
    Yes, I checked it.

A321-251N, which is the version UL is getting has LEAP-1A.

https://www.easa.europa.eu/newsroom-...tion-a321-251n

Wow nice pic! Thanks! When did you take this photo? Looking forward to see her on sky.

I take the pic on 21 may, no info for the 4R-AND it in a hangar paint shop?

Another closer view of 4R-ANC, D-AVYO, 7661

https://flic.kr/p/UWabZn

^ Click the link, as the owner has disabled sharing due to copyright matters.

Have you got any news on 4R-ALS, we should have received it by now if the delivery procedure would have all gone normally.