Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine International Airlines in the second-half of summer season is adding extra weekly flight on Kiev Borispil – Colombo route, with overall frequency increasing from 2 to 3 weekly. The additional flight, Sundays departure from Kiev, operates with 767 from 22JUL18 to 30SEP18.

PS387 KBP2025 – 0730+1CMB 767 267
    PS388 CMB1005 – 1725KBP 767 137

For the month of October 2018, service operates 2 weekly, Day 27 from KBP, Day 13 from CMB.

Source:Routesonline

Comment

• Originally posted by Serendib View Post
      Ukraine International Airlines in the second-half of summer season is adding extra weekly flight on Kiev Borispil – Colombo route, with overall frequency increasing from 2 to 3 weekly. The additional flight, Sundays departure from Kiev, operates with 767 from 22JUL18 to 30SEP18.

PS387 KBP2025 – 0730+1CMB 767 267
      PS388 CMB1005 – 1725KBP 767 137

For the month of October 2018, service operates 2 weekly, Day 27 from KBP, Day 13 from CMB.

Source:Routesonline
      Do you Know the load factor of Kiev-Colombo flights? Do you think there is a huge demand?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
        Do you Know the load factor of Kiev-Colombo flights? Do you think there is a huge demand?
        I have noticed UIA have been operating additional flights this winter. I think UIA is transporting Ukrainian tourists and other passengers from Europe & Israel to Colombo via Kiev. UIA is operating B777 from Summer 2018. I think additional aircraft supporting them to expand flights to Colombo and Delhi onboard B767.

Hi Shehara - Could you please tell us what's the passenger load factor on UIA flights to Colombo?

Originally posted by Haleef View Post
        What are the new aircraft that are yet to be delivered? Have they already got/started production?
        MSN8106 (A321neo) will become as 4R-ANF. Any info when is the delivery date?

Comment

• Etihad A380 as ETD89D from SYD to AUH will be diverting to CMB at around 2100hrs today. Unconfirmed, but just to keep you guys informed. Not sure of the reason why. If it happens to land, guys at the airport please try to get some pictures of it.
          Haleef Ismail
          www.youtube.com/haleef1 | www.instagram.com/cmb_spotter

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
            I have noticed UIA have been operating additional flights this winter. I think UIA is transporting Ukrainian tourists and other passengers from Europe & Israel to Colombo via Kiev. UIA is operating B777 from Summer 2018. I think additional aircraft supporting them to expand flights to Colombo and Delhi onboard B767.

Hi Shehara - Could you please tell us what's the passenger load factor on UIA flights to Colombo?

MSN8106 (A321neo) will become as 4R-ANF. Any info when is the delivery date?
            Not sure.
            Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
              Etihad A380 as ETD89D from SYD to AUH will be diverting to CMB at around 2100hrs today. Unconfirmed, but just to keep you guys informed. Not sure of the reason why. If it happens to land, guys at the airport please try to get some pictures of it.
              Yup, is now descending. Any reason? and how did you know it was going to divert??

Comment

• Originally posted by SLD View Post
                Yup, is now descending. Any reason? and how did you know it was going to divert??
                It's here! Came in for refueling for sure and probably tech/crew change I guess.
                Haleef Ismail

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines S18 Guangzhou / Hong Kong service changes

Routes is the home of the world’s leading aviation network development conferences and events. Plus aviation news and features, and profiles of global airlines and airports.

Comment

• More lies - absolutely nothing has been done.

Ajith "Big Talk" Dias and Suren "Fake News" Ratwatte have both denied the accuracy of the Weliamuna Commission Report.

For the record:-

- The report is a very accurate picture of what goes on at the Airline.
                    - The report is just the tip of the iceberg.

Both Pradeepa and Druvi continue to be employed by the Airline. I have personally provided evidence to the Commission implicating them in Abuse of Power.

This isn't hearsay - I used their own letters and emails to prove my case.

It was hilarious to see Pradeepa not signing any letters but getting some obscure staffer in HR to sign letters.

I don't expect anything to happen - these people protect each other and the rot goes all the way to the top! A Culture of Impunity and Zero Accountability.
                    Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• An analysis of the historical performance of Mihin Air shows a very healthy growing young company with impressive growth trajectories.

By Sanjana Fernando An analysis of the historical performance of Mihin Air shows a very healthy growing young company with impressive growth trajectories. Passengers Carried was growing at a CAGR of 14% from inception in 2007. CAGR or Compounded Annual Growth Rate shows the average annual growth rate over a defined period. The passenger numbers grew from around 200,000 in 2008 to around 600,000 i ..

Comment

An analysis of the historical performance of Mihin Air shows a very healthy growing young company with impressive growth trajectories.

http://www.ft.lk/opinion/The-Mihin-A...star/14-647317
                        More lies - I see they've conveniently omitted the amounts of money lost.

Massive losses that have been absorbed by SriLankan (and ultimately Sri Lankan taxpayers).

And they've ignored the fact that this company was shut down and re-started.

I've never seen figures for the amount of EPF/ETF money that was illegally invested in both Mihin and SriLankan. That money is gone.

Facts.

Of course now Mihin has been absorbed there won't be an investigation and people will be able to claim whatever they want.
                        Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

An analysis of the historical performance of Mihin Air shows a very healthy growing young company with impressive growth trajectories.

http://www.ft.lk/opinion/The-Mihin-A...star/14-647317
                          What Nonsense! Seems like the author is indeed on "somebodies" pay-roll! MJ has been a nightmare for SriLankan Aviation from the time of its launch , having 1st suspended operations in April 2008, further in 2016, UL and MJ were merged due to the severe losses faced by the Lankan LCC leading to a significantly worse financial position for the National Carrier, who themselves are bracing for impact

My Article published back in 2014 gives reference to the downfall of this so called "Rising Star"

To those at the Daily FT/Daily Mirror, please note that the public Is well aware of the irregularities and mismanagement of the deceased LCC, therefore portraying an image that was never existent is considered deceitful. Your efforts to Misguide the public have been unsuccessful.
                          -Aaqib Hussain
                          (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                          www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• First flight of Indigo Airlines as A320 VT-IEY is on its way to CMB as IGO1201.
                            Haleef Ismail

Comment

• Originally posted by Haleef View Post
                              First flight of Indigo Airlines as A320 VT-IEY is on its way to CMB as IGO1201.
                              Having performed C-checks since 2009 for IndiGo at CMB, Its great to finally have scheduled services of South Asia's best LCC's operating to and from CMB
                              -Aaqib Hussain
                              (Aviation Analyst | Content Creator)
                              www.youtube.com/airlines747

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                                http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2018/0...iamuna-report/

More lies - absolutely nothing has been done.

Ajith "Big Talk" Dias and Suren "Fake News" Ratwatte have both denied the accuracy of the Weliamuna Commission Report.

For the record:-

- The report is a very accurate picture of what goes on at the Airline.
                                - The report is just the tip of the iceberg.

Both Pradeepa and Druvi continue to be employed by the Airline. I have personally provided evidence to the Commission implicating them in Abuse of Power.

This isn't hearsay - I used their own letters and emails to prove my case.

It was hilarious to see Pradeepa not signing any letters but getting some obscure staffer in HR to sign letters.

I don't expect anything to happen - these people protect each other and the rot goes all the way to the top! A Culture of Impunity and Zero Accountability.
                                Details of Remuneration and Benefits of Directors and Officers of SriLankan Airlines Limited

Comment

Working...
                                X