This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
    Good news! But I am very surprised why indigo is giving very short notice about Colombo launch.
    6E 1205 Bengaluru Colombo 18:00 19:30 1x daily, non-stop 20-Jan-18
    6E 1201 Chennai Colombo 6:55 8:15 1x daily, non-stop 20-Jan-18
    6E 1203 Chennai Colombo 12:00 13:25 2x daily, non-stop 20-Jan

6E 1206 Colombo Bengaluru 14:25 15:55 1x daily, non-stop 20-Jan-18
    6E 1202 Colombo Chennai 9:15 11:00 1x daily, non-stop 20-Jan-18
    6E 1204 Colombo Chennai 20:30 21:55 2x daily, non-stop 20-Jan-18

Comment

• Originally posted by WDR View Post

https://www.goindigo.in/information/...flights_banner
      Thanks for schedule. It seems to be Indigo is going to use one aircraft for all the above flights.

MAA>CMB>MAA>CMB>BLR>CMB>MAA.

Any chance Indigo operating A320s with sharklets on the above service?

Comment

• Originally posted by WDR View Post

https://www.goindigo.in/information/...flights_banner
        Curse of open skies agreements!

Comment

• Peace Air had discussions with Boeing Company.

Comment

• guyz what is Peace Airways i dont find anything about this company but i see news talk about this company, if u know something about tell thnx
            p.s sry for my english

Comment

• Direct flights from Kazakhstan to Sri Lanka will be launched Soon.........

An agreement to increase the number of authorized frequencies between Kazakhstan and Sri Lanka from three to seven flights a week was reached during ICAN-2017, “This is a popular tourist destination and in December of this year SKAT airline will start operating flights between Kazakhstan and Sri Lanka,” the message said.

Kazakhstan has signed several agreements which are set to expand cooperation in aviation sphere with a number of countries

Comment

• Originally posted by Max View Post
                Direct flights from Kazakhstan to Sri Lanka will be launched Soon.........

An agreement to increase the number of authorized frequencies between Kazakhstan and Sri Lanka from three to seven flights a week was reached during ICAN-2017, “This is a popular tourist destination and in December of this year SKAT airline will start operating flights between Kazakhstan and Sri Lanka,” the message said.

https://en.trend.az/casia/2834243.html
                I have noticed considerable improvements in aircraft movements in Colombo this Winter. I can't see flight info of Colombo flights on both Almaty airport website and Scat Airlines websites ?

Originally posted by niK View Post
                guyz what is Peace Airways i dont find anything about this company but i see news talk about this company, if u know something about tell thnx
                p.s sry for my english
                I am wondering what discussions Peace Airways had with Boeing ? aircraft order ? I am struggling to believe this news.

Originally posted by Aviatrix View Post
                I guess Vistara also would start direct flights to Colombo

Comment

• Originally posted by Aviatrix View Post
                  Why?
                  Scared UL's slice of pie is diminishing?
                  Last edited by Speedbird; 16-12-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by banuthev View Post
                    I have noticed considerable improvements in aircraft movements in Colombo this Winter. I can't see flight info of Colombo flights on both Almaty airport website and Scat Airlines websites ?
                    Looks like approval given but still no service.

Comment

• Despite worsening situation, SriLankan retains same aviation consultant

SriLankan Airlines has retained the same international aviation consultant from whom it commissioned a partial restructuring plan last year to draw up yet another proposal to turn the ailing company around. Of the 2016 contract, Nyras says on its website that it was assigned “to carry out strategic options review of viability and opportunities for SriLankan Airlines, a State-owned flag carrier”.

“The Sri Lankan Government had set a requirement for the business to deliver break-even profitability within two years, and the airline asked Nyras to help address issues with both financial performance and excess future aircraft orders,” it said. It was based on Nyras’ recommendation that SriLankan cancelled the A350s order of the previous administration, authoritative sources said.

Comment

• Originally posted by niK View Post
                        guyz what is Peace Airways i dont find anything about this company but i see news talk about this company, if u know something about tell thnx
                        p.s sry for my english
                        Just a couple of frauds - all talk and no action.
                        Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• Originally posted by ejanson65 View Post
                          Just a couple of frauds - all talk and no action.
                          Wonder what happened to plans of peace air to buy 6 A380 to fly out from Mattala ����

Comment

• Originally posted by Srilankan1 View Post
                            Wonder what happened to plans of peace air to buy 6 A380 to fly out from Mattala ����
                            yahh i was thinking the same...they might be looking for B380 from Boeing instead of A380 from Airbus......

Comment

• SriLankan Airlines Chairman Ajith Dias says the remunerations and benefits enjoyed by the airline’s top management cannot be disclosed due to their “personal nature” and assured that the salary bill of the senior management amounts to less than 1 percent of the total wage cost of the company.  ..

Ajith Dias doesn't want to release details on the aircraft leases. Wonder why?

Doesn't seem to be any rush to investigate how UL could be allowed to get into the current mess. Or who pocketed the commissions whilst destroying the airline.
                              Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find this business

Comment

• I noticed that 4R-MRD is back flying since a couple of days ago. Has it been painted in UL livery?

Comment

Working...
                                X